𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗢'𝗦 𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

request by: FearTheHime

yay! the first request for this book! hope you enjoy!

sorry this is late. also my autocorrect disappeared, so there might be some mistakes ;-;

heavily inspired by -elxss's version?

~~~~~

☆ naruto's older sister would be at most 4-5 years older than naruto because i don't think kushina would have a kid before she was 20.

☆ looks a lot like kushina, red hair, blue/brown/violet eyes. (i looked at pictures of her. for some reason her eye color varies?)

☆ she takes after minato in terms of personality. calm and collected, meticulous, very humble, a very reasonable person. although, she can have her moments where she is stubborn, headstrong, and impulsive.

☆ naruto probably wouldn't believe she's his real sister. (different surname, hokage's daughter, physical attributes)

- "hey, big sis (y/n). i wish you were my real sister."

-  maybe hung around team hiruzen and or team minato?

☆ asked tsunade to train her after naruto turned 9. she added a twist by applying her speed to her advantage.

- just wants to be the best older sister there is.

☆ she has the same speed her father did, as well as kushina's chakra.

☆ tries to help naruto get the girl (sakura) but ultimately fails. sakura keeps asking why (y/n) hangs out with naruto.

- "naruto, how do you get the fourth hokage's daughter to hang out with you?"

- "what do you mean? she's my sister."

- very wholesome, honestly.

IF SHE MET BORUTO (+himawari)

(both next gen and in the time travel eps.)

- if she were alive to see the day, she would help hinata everywhere. she's gonna have a niece/nephew!

☆ definitely spoils her niece and nephew. especially when naruto becomes hokage, she tries to give them the love of two people.

☆ treats boruto like a little kid (praises accomplishments, even if it's bad). he hates it (secretly he loves it. it makes him confident)

- "wow...! that's a great drawing."

- "hey— i know it's bad!"

- she treats himawari the same way except even more.

☆ when boruto traveled back in time, it'll depend on if (y/n) is alive.

- he'll sound a bit sadder while talking to her (if she's dead). if she's alive, he'll definitely act differently.

- she's a bit confused to why she feels so comfortable around boruto, also with sasuke.

EXTRA

❤ had a huge crush on itachi. (maybe he had a crush on you back? i don't know.)

- since kushina was close with mikoto, (y/n) would hang out with some of the uchiha clan. she was rather close with sasuke and itachi.

- she's matured quite a bit after losing her parents. this caused her to act motherly to those around her.

- once, she had to protect naruto from a stampede of sasuke fangirls. it didn't end well... for them.

- she was fairly close to becoming hokage, but she insisted she was better playing a supportive role.

- almost picked up kushina's verbal tic, but minato tried to stop that from happening. (not that he doesn't like it)

- (y/n) was originally left-handed, like her father. she has become ambidextrous over the years.

~~~~~

thanks for reading!