𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗨𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

author's note: hello there! if you don't know what the title means, it's basically himawari's older sister, but boruto's younger sister. if that makes sense.

thanks for reading!

~~~~~

☆(y/n) is about 11 years old in the boruto series.

- despite that she is the most mature.

- as a middle child, she's learned on her own.

☆himawari features

- black hair, blue eyes, and whiskers.

- almost as tall as boruto.

☆hyuga

- strangely enough, (y/n) has the byakugan.

- (y/n) took a while to unlock it because of her calm nature, but she does train with her relatives.

- boruto is secretly salty that his younger sisters have the byakugan and he doesn't.

☆rational sibling

- you know that one episode where they argue over the toy bear? well, (y/n) is the one trying to calm them down.

- (y/n) is the most responsible of her siblings.

- she knows naruto is doing his best and that the village is important. although, she expects him to choose his family over being hokage.

☆good friend

- (y/n) gives good advice and is fairly sensible.

- many people come to (y/n) when they are in need of an idea or advice, even naruto.

- she understands people's problems and tries give good ideas to what would help.

☆unknown occupation

- okay, so (y/n) may seem pretty boring.

- but, (y/n) can take care of herself.

- she might grow up to be a strong shopkeeper. one that helps when necessary, a secret weapon.

- or a secret agent, who isn't known as a ninja, but a fast food worker!

☆cook

- (y/n) is great at cooking. 

- her specialty is hamburger steak. boruto and himawari love it!

☆academy queen

- (y/n) went to the academy to find herself. but the only thing she found herself in was a pile of fanboys (and, occasionally fangirls).

- she's kinda scared of them, but hinata finds it cute.

- the kids idolize (y/n). they think she's pretty, talented, and nice! (awww)

- kanna kamui/kobayashi vibes.

- boruto is very protective. he shoos the fanboys and fangirls away whenever he sees them.

☆overall just a wholesome background character.

~~~~~

here's a small chapter! i am totally open to any requests (as long as it's appropriate) so please be free to request!

thanks for reading!