𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗔'𝗦 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

!!author's note!!:

hello there! as you know, i've been gone for quite a bit. school has been really whooping my ass lately, but I'll try my best to write the other head canons that have been requested. for now here is a chapter I never published as an apology. 

caramelized <3

~~~~~

☆(y/n) would be the older twin.

- sarada seems like more of a younger sister.

- (y/n) would be more risky, though.

☆uchiha

- classic uchiha features, black hair, black eyes, and pale skin.

☆sasuke, but better

- (y/n) used to be a very happy kid, just as sasuke used to be.

- but of course, she became more silent and observant when sasuke left the majority for her life.

- she was never really talked about it. (y/n) just kinda accepted that he had to leave and moved on.

- (y/n) is more expressive and understanding than sasuke was, though.

- she was willing to take risks for others, too.

☆boruto's best friend

- when (y/n) met boruto, she got into the habit of calling him "usuratonkachi". [which loosely translates to 'useless' or 'idiot' in case you didn't know]

- boruto didn't seem to mind much, because he got along with (y/n) a lot more than he did with sarada.

- "pass me that book, usuratonkachi."

- "sure— hey!"

- naruto is surprised at how similar their relationship is to his with sasuke's.

☆prodigy

- (y/n) isn't really a prodigy. people just consider her a prodigy, because of her similarity to sasuke.

- she's very well balanced in everything, and pretty damn good at it too.

- sadly, she thinks she can get out of almost any situation, leading her to be a bit impulsive in some cases.

☆big sis (n/n)!

- yes, she's the older twin, but she's also a big sister figure to many others.

- mostly himawari.

- since she's pretty close with boruto, she's got to be close with himawari.

- "big sis (n/n)! let's play ninja!"

- "big sis (n/n)! look what I made!"

- "big sis (n/n)! I need help."

- ah yes, himawari loves her very much.

❤ possible love interests

- boruto

- mitsuki

- shikadai, iwabe, inojin, denki, wasabi, namida, sumire, anyone you want!

MEETING SASUKE

- (y/n) was indifferent about finding sasuke.

- he was never in her life ever, so why should she care about him now?

- sarada was persistent though.

- (y/n) ended up giving in and going on the search for their dad.

- the first impression... was rough.

- "you're... our dad...?"

- "..."

- it was very... awkward...

EXTRA

- (y/n)'s favorite food is onigiri with tomatoes.

- she has a huge soft spot for sarada, but she tries make sure no one abuses it.

- secretly, (y/n) loves literature and reads often. she doesn't like to tell people though.

- her first kiss was boruto. they just kinda slipped, then it happened.

- (y/n) hates when people eat her food. once, boruto ate some of (y/n)'s onigiri and he came back home with a bump on his head.

- sleep? (y/n) doesn't know her.

~~~~~