𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 38 - Honey With Love

JENNIE

I wake up with a smile on my face, feeling calm and relaxed. Despite the fact that it was only a couple of hours, it feels like the best sleep of my life.  We made love last night that we completely forgot about the time.

Lisa is back hugging me now and I can feel her breathing on my neck. I turned slowly on her, hoping she wouldn't wake up. She's sleeping soundly, her hair is disheveled, but she's as stunning as ever. I'm admiring her beauty when I notice some bite marks on her shoulder and some purple-red bruises on her neck. Gosh, did I do that to her.

"Like what you're seeing, Mrs. Manoban." Lisa said suddenly, which surprised me. Her eyes are still closed, but she is smiling. She slowly opens it, and damn, how can someone be so beautiful while waking up? "Good morning." She said, and her morning voice is so sexy too. She drew me to her and suddenly snuggled up to my neck. "I love your smell." She said, making me blush. She hugs me even tighter and then starts kissing me on the neck. Even though I enjoy what she's doing to me, I have to stop her because we have to get to work.

"L-lisa s-stop. We need to get up." I said, trying to suppress my moan. She stops kissing me and frowns at me.

"What did you call me?" She asked with her brow furrowed.

"I'm sorry." I said, pouting. "What do you want me to call you? I miss calling you Lili, but I love calling you Honey as well. It's up to you." I said as I combed her unkempt hair with my fingers.

"Uhm, I miss you calling me Lili, but you calling me Honey makes my heart flutter." Lisa said, smiling. "How about you?" She asked and kissed my shoulder. "I miss calling you Nini but I have a better idea. What if I call you Love instead?" Lisa winked, then gave me a finger heart that made me blushed.

"Yay!" I said as I pressed a pillow against her face, and she pretended she couldn't breathe. When I removed the pillow, she suddenly threw herself on me. She's on top of me now, tickling my sides. "Yah! Hahaha Lalisa!" I exclaimed, laughing.

"I won't stop tickling you until you call me Honey." She said, continuing to tickle me.

"O-okay Hahaha." I said, still laughing. She suddenly came to a halt and waited for me to address her as such. I lock my gaze on her and hold her face in both of my hands.

🔞❗️

"I love you, honey." I said, and she gave me a genuine smile before suddenly aligning her body to me. I had forgotten that we were still naked from the night before. Her doe brown eyes suddenly darkened with lust. Lisa licked her bottom lip and fucked, she's so hot. I want to taste her again, so I touched her toned abs, and she smirked at me. I'm still admiring her body when she kisses me on the lips, and when I start kissing her back, she grinds her pussy on mine, causing me to moan in between our kisses.

I can feel that we're both getting wet now. She moves her lips away from mine and begins kissing my jaw all the way down to my neck. She started sucking it again, making me moan even louder. She groped my breast while still grinding her pussy on mine. I raised my hips to get a better feel for her and to grind in sync with her.

"Fuck, Love. You're so hot." Lisa growls, that turns me on even more. She raised her head and gazed at me with lustful eyes. When she started to grind faster, I dug my fingers into her back.

"Ah, ah, ah ~ I-I'm cumming Lisa." I said as I felt something building inside of me.

"Fuck me too, come with me, Love." She says hoarsely, grinding faster to me. After a few minutes we both moaned loudly when we reached our climax . She fell on top of me, and we were both catching our breath.