𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 61 - The End Of The End

LISA

I feel groggy and dizzy when I wake up.

'Am I drunk? But I didn't drink much at the nightclub.'

As I look around, I can't recognize the place. The room is pitch black, and the only light is from the light bulb above me. I'm still trying to figure out where I am when I recall what Sehun did to me in the car. I was about to get out of my seat when I realized I couldn't move my body. My hands are both tied to the back of the chair by cable ties, and my feet are tied to each leg of the chair. I'm starting to panic and ask for help, but my mouth is covered by a cloth. I'm attempting to undo the ties on my own when a shadow of a man appears in front of me.

The shadow slowly moves in front of me, and I immediately recognize him when the lights hit him. "Nice to see you again, Mrs. Manoban. Long time no see." The man said as he approached me.

'Oh, it's YG. Is he acting this way because we have Kai? '

When I can finally see YG's face, he smiles broadly at me. I tried to scream at him, but the cloth in my mouth prevented me from doing so.

"What a greeting, Mrs. Manoban. I'm glad you didn't forget me, but I'm so sorry because I need to tell you that I'm no longer complying with our agreement." He said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Well, you know, my family believes in the saying 'blood is thicker than water,' and my boy, who is really fond of the Kim's daughter, asked for my help to get the lady. Who am I not to help him, his my only son, and besides, I really wanted to have grandchildren as well, so to achieve our goals, we need to remove the biggest obstacle in our lives." He said with a smirk.

'Damn he is really involved with Kai's plan.'

"Do you know who is the biggest obstacle in our lives?" He asked, motioning for me to speak, but all I could do was struggle in my seat. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you couldn't speak." He laughs then his expression suddenly change into serious.

"It's you." He announced solemnly.

'Gosh, he's insane.'

"Mrs. Manoban, I don't know what my son saw in your wife that caused him to go crazy like this. He even decided to change his career just to be closer to her. The truth is, I tried to persuade him to like you instead because you have more money and power than the Kims, but he said that he loves her more than anything else in this world. Isn't it romantic?" He said, then grins at me.

"Our plan is to abduct your wife, but first we need to get rid of you. I asked him if we could use you as a hostage in the meantime to get more money from your family, but he refused. Be grateful to him for being nice to you. He doesn't want to prolong your suffering. My son is such a good boy. I really raised him well." YG proudly said before walking away from me.

"By the way, my son would like to speak with you before we get rid of you." He said, widening my eyes.

'Is this really the end? I don't want to die. I still want to start a family with Jennie. But what YG said baffled me. Has Kai escaped from his cell?'

"B.I!" He exclaimed, startling me and confusing me even more.

'Who the hell is B.I.?'

A man in his twenties appears in the dark. He approaches YG and takes a stand beside him. He's not Kai.

'Gosh, even though Kai's record says he was an orphan, I already assumed he was YG's son because he assaulted and threatened the guard, then left a note signed with his initial. They tricked us.'

The man approached me. He smirked as he looked at me. His face appears to be familiar.

"I know you're confused by now Lisa. You thought you already caught YG's son, but you're wrong. I'm not stupid enough to be caught easily, unlike the one you have. That guy is my good for nothing cousin, or better to call him my errand boy." He said, tilting his head to the side. "I know you were curious about who I was. Don't you remember me Lisa? We met just a couple of weeks ago in the Ruby Model Agency." He said, and I furrowed my brows in confusion.