Chapter Nine

(Y/N)'s POV:

I brought my knees up to my chest. I then hugged them because it was cold. I would go in but I didn't dare to step one foot into the house. I felt more tears drip down my face. I was about to reached for my necklace but, remembered I threw it at him. I then feel someone put something on me. I look down and see a red coat... Ed's red coat. I glance up and see Ed. He sat down beside me.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry you had to see that. It wasn't my fault either. Winry, she um, kissed me..." Ed said. I looked back across the pound, watching the raindrops make ripples on the crystal clear water.

"Why are you apologizing...? Just leave me alone..." I mumbled not looking at him.

"(Y/N), please, I don't want to leave you alone.... Just-" He said pausing. I stayed silent. He stood up. I slightly glance up at him, he held out his hand for me. I hesitantly grabbed it. He then stood me up on my feet staring into my eyes.

"(Y/N), you want to know what I was going to tell you?" He asked, pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear. I nodded.

"I was going to tell you th-that I-I sort of like you... No, I mean I-I love y-you..." He mumbled with red on his cheeks. I feel my face turn red too.

"Ed... You do-" I was interrupted by his soft lips pressing against mine. I slowly started to kissed back, thinking, 'Is this really happening?' I put my arms around him as he pulled me in closer to him. He broke the kiss and pulled me in for a tight embrace.

"Ed, I l-love you too..." I said smiling really big. I then noticed the rain has stoped. I glance up in the sky and see a beautiful vibrant rainbow. I look back at Ed and give him a short kiss. He then leaned in into my ear.

"Uh, will you, um, please be mine?" He whispered. My heart skipped a beat.

"Of course you idiot!" I laughed. I then feel him put something around my neck. I look down and see the (f/c) necklace. I stared up into his golden eyes. He kissed me one final time.

"Thanks for always being there for me (y/n)." He said with a smile. I replied by giving him a light peck on the cheek.

"You're welcome." I said with a smile. He then grabbed my hand.

"Let's go home." He said as we walked back to the house.
__________________________

End of chapter nine! Yes I know it's short but sweet! There will be more chapters coming soon! Thanks so much for reading! Please vote & comment!!❤️