Chapter Eleven

Edward's POV:

I got into the shower, feeling the hot water run down my body. The water washed through my golden-blonde hair. I thought about what (Y/N) said, about how she never wanted to leave me... I didn't want to leave her either... Maybe I will let her come with... I just hope I'll be able to protect her...

I walked out of the bathroom and headed for my room with just a towel around my waist. When I walked in, I see (y/n) sitting in my bed reading one of my alchemy books. She looks up and blushes a dark shade of red. She dropped the book and covered her (e/c) eyes. I smirked as I walked up to her. I sat right in front of her.

"I'm so sorry Ed for um being in here I-" I interrupted her by gently grabbing her wrist and removing her hand from her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. At first she was surprised but eventually kissed back.
***
(Y/N)'s POV:

When Ed was kissing me when he's basically half naked made my whole face red and hot. I was still pissed off but this moment was just so hot... (Did I really just write that...? X'D) I wrapped my arms around his neck, gently brushing his honey colored hair with my fingers. He broke the kiss and leaned in my ear.

"(Y/N)... I'll let you come with Al and me..." He whispered sweetly. My eyes lit up. I look at him before I give him a long passionate kiss. I then Gave him a hug.

"Thank you..." I said quietly. He kisses my head.

"Okay um I need to change so..." Ed said slightly smiling with red on his cheeks. I closed my eyes along with covering them with my hands.

"Okay then... um no peeking... I'll be fast..." Ed mumbled. I nodded. A few moment later, I feel him move my hands away from my face again. He looks down at me and smiles. I smile back. He then leans in kisses me gently. I was glad he's going to let me to come with him and Al. Ed brushes his tongue against my lower lip. I slowly opened my mouth, his tongue wrestles with mine. We ended up falling back down on the bed, he was on top of me. My fingers were intertwined in his blonde hair. Before the kiss got too heated up, someone knocked on the door disturbing us...

"Yeah...?" Ed asked glancing up at the door.

"Brother..." Alphonse's voice said the ought he otherwise of the door. "I was uh, wondering, um when will we leave..?" He asked. Ed let out a sigh.

"I don't know Al, we'll talk in a bit..." Ed said. After he finish his sentence, he instantly kissed me, forcing his tongue in my mouth. Yet, another knock at the door. Ed and I both sigh.

"Ed and (Y/N), stop making out and come out to eat lunch..." Said Winry's voice. I blushed, so did Ed.

"Yeah... whatever..." Ed mumbled. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead. He then got off of me.

"Guess we have to eat now..." He said. I got off of the bed and followed him to the kitchen. On the table was 3 bowels of stew. I then began to eat as did everyone else. Afterwards Ed got up, I assume to talk to Al. Once he was out of sight, Winry looked at me.

"So, are you planning on traveling with them?" She asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Actually yeah I am. Before, Ed didn't want me to, but now he said I can come. I just have to be careful." I replied. After hearing the news, Winry had a look of disappointment.

"Oh... Well that's good..." She mumbled looking down.

"Are you okay...?" I asked. She looked up and gave me a fake smile.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be." She causally says. I let out a sigh.

"I don't know.... " I quietly said. I then feel someone's hands go over my eyes.

"Guess who?" Said Ed's voice. I giggled.

"Um... Alphonse...!" I said sarcastically. I removed his hands and turned around to give him a kiss on the cheek. After doing so, Winry dramatically got up from her chair. Ed and I stare at her.

"I-I'm going to miss you guys when you leave..." She says with a nervous chuckle. I could tell she was jealous about mine and Edward's relationship...

"I'll miss you too Winry." I said with a smile. She smiled back. She then got out of the kitchen to most likely go to her room.

"What's wrong with her...?" Ed wondered. I shrugged.

"Uh, don't know... So um, when are we planning on leaving?" I asked glancing at him.

"Oh, probably this evening..." He replied. I nodded.

"Okay, well, I'll be in my room if you need anything..." I mumbled. He nodded and went elsewhere. I walked upstairs to go to my room. I walked past Winry's room, I hear her quietly crying. I hope she's okay, I would ask but, she'll just tell me she's fine when clearly she's not. I let out a sigh. I then walked into my room to take a nap, probably will be awhile until I sleep in this bed again...
***
(A couple Hours later)

I woke up to someone's soft lips pressed up against mine. I fluttered my eyes opened. I see Ed's face in the dim lit room. I blushed.

"What are you doing?" My voice spoke. Ed jumped a little.

"Oh you're awake. I was just uh... doing nothing... Um, I came in here to tell you that we will be leaving soon, like in a 15 minutes or so..." He explained helping me up to my feet. I let out a sigh.

"I want to sleep..." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"You can sleep on the train (y/n)..." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, but you can carry me to the train station. I'm so tired... Where are we going anyway?" I asked as we walked downstairs.

"Well, we were planning on going to Central." He replied. I nodded. We walked into the living room and see Al and Winry. They were having a small conversation. Ed got on his red coat.

"Well thanks Winry for uh, letting us stay here." Ed thanked Winry. She smiled.

"You don't have to thank me! Just remember I'm always here for you guys when you need anything! Be careful out there okay?" Winry said, she was about to cry. I quickly give her a hug. She hugged back. She then hugged Ed, he hesitantly hugged back.

"Well bye Winry! We'll miss you!" Al said walking out the door. We all walked out to. We walked a few paces out of the house when Ed stopped right in front of me, blocking me.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused..

"Well you said you wanted me to carry you so..." Ed said glancing back at me. Oh yeah, well I'm not tired anymore but I still hoped on his back. I snuggled my head on his shoulder. I let out a yawn. Okay maybe I was tired. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.
__________________
My apologizes for this chapter sucking ass! I hoped you enjoyed though lol! Quick thing to say, next chapter will be set 2 years later, I know big time skip but I need this time skip in order the story to have a less confusing conclusion. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm ending it right away, just maybe a couple more chapters left! I have a VERY IMPORTANT question, If I write a Reader X Alphonse story, will you guys read it? Please let me know in the comments! Also vote too! Thanks❤️