Chapter Fourteen

(Y/N)'s POV:

When I woke up the next morning, I was really hungry. And I mean REALLY hungry. Ed was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up so, I are fully slipped out of bed. I quickly changed out of my pjs and into a (f/c) tank top and black pants. I also put on my (f/c) coat. I walked out I the bed room and quietly closed the door shut. I look up and see Alphonse reading the paper. I really hope we can get his normal body back soon...

"Good morning (Y/N)" He happily said.

"Morning Al." I said with a smile. "I'm going out to get something to eat, can you tell Ed that when he wakes up?" I asked.

"Of course, see you later." Al said waving. I waved back and walked out of the hotel. It was really cold once I got out side.I wrapped my hands around myself. Okay now what to eat... I walked around a little to find a restaurant. I eventually found a small deli place. I order my food and paid for it. I found a little table to eat my meal. I started to eat. I look up and see Ed...? Hm, he must be looking for me... I waved over to him.

"Hey Ed! What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile. He came over to me and sat down across from me.

"Oh... um... I was looking for you..." He said. I tilted my head.

"Oh is something wrong?" I asked. He slowly shook his head. I put my food in a near by garbage and glanced back at Ed. "Then what...?" I asked.

"I need to show you something..." He said quietly. He stood and waited for me to follow. I stood up and he grabbed my hand. We walked away from the restaurant. We walked to a more of a isolated part of the city where no body was around. He then pushed me against a wall and smashed his lips against mine roughly. He manage to get his tongue into mouth. I gently pushed him off.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Seriously what do you want to show me?" I asked crossing my arms. He smiled. Then, he started to laugh.

"This..." He said, then in a blink of a eye he changed into Envy. I gasped.

"Hey sweetheart, missed me?" He said with a chuckle. I almost gaged, I kissed Envy.... Gross...

"What the hell Envy?!" I yelled. I was about to walk away but the he grabbed my wrist hard.

"You're not going anywhere..." he coldly said. He then hit me over the head with some object and I was out cold.
******
*30 minutes earlier*
Edward's POV:

I woke up to see that (Y/N) wasn't be me. I got up confused. I walked up to Al. He turned around to face me.

"Oh hey Brother, (Y/N) wanted me to tell you that she went out I get something to eat." He said. I let out a sigh.

"Without me?! Ugh, I guess I'll go find her..." I mumbled.

"Well okay then. I'm just going to stay here." he said. I nodded. I went back to the room to grab my red coat. I but it on and quickly exited the hotel. I started to search for (y/n). A couple minutes went by and I still couldn't find her. If I were (Y/N), where would I be... Ugh, I don't know! I started to ask people if they seen her. I tap on a mans shoulder, he turns around and stares at me.

"Have you seen a girl with (h/l) (h/c) and pretty (e/c) eyes?" I asked. The guy thought for a moment.

"Yeah I saw her, she was pretty cute..." He said with a smile. I shot him a glare.

"Where have you seen her?" I asked crossing me arms.

"Well I swore I saw her holding hand with a short guy that looked kind of like you a few minutes ago..." He mumbled. My eyes widened. She was holding hands with a guy that looked like me....? The man pointed into a direction. "I believe they walked over there..." He said.

"Thanks..." I mumbled running in that direction.this area was pretty dark despite it being day light out. I then see Envy hitting (Y/N), she instantly passed out. Envy picked her up an put her over his back. I ran up to him. He seance my presents and turn to face me.

"Well isn't it the Fullmetal Pipsqueak" He said with a snicker. I glared.

"Put (Y/N) down now..." I said clenching my fist. He shook his head. "I mean it Envy! Let her go!" I yelled. I didn't want to attack him cause I didn't want to hurt (Y/N)... Without realizing it, Envy came up close to me and hit me over the head. I didn't get knocked out like (Y/N) did but it sure did hurt like hell. Envy then hit me again, that time my vision became blurry. Damn it... Last thing I see is Envy walking away with (Y/N) in his grasp... No...

"(Y/N)..." I whisper before I fell to the ground and passed out.
_________________________
Cliffhanger!!!! Sorry if this was short! Thanks so much for reading! Update coming soon!!!