Afterword

Off Campus has officially come to an end. Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, and supporting me throughout this long journey of writing. They all motivated me to write better and to create characters that are just human beings trying to navigate through life (although the story being cliche with some plot holes).

It's been a bittersweet five years. I have to admit, this book has definitely messed with my mental health and overall self-esteem. I would go down this rabbit hole of comparing myself to other writers even though I wrote this while I was in high school. I always found myself doubting my writing style and my thought process back then is completely different from the one I have now.

Every single time I sat down to write, I would always think to myself that this wasn't good enough. However, through it all, I'm tremendously happy that I didn't give up and finished it for you all. All of these obstacles have allowed to me understand what it is I truly want to portray in my future stories.

I hope every single one of you is able to find the happiness you deserve. Whether it be finding yourself in the midst of chaos, moving on from past regrets, or simply having faith and confidence in your capabilities.

Love, Sage.