4.

It's finally Saturday and I sit up. I don't know what to do today. I hear my phone ding and I pick it up. A text from Wyatt asking if I wanna hang with the pack. I text back yes and I'll meet him at the shop around the corner to get a ride off him. I put on jeans and a halter top. I slide on vans and loosely curl my hair. I do light make up. 

I go downstairs to have breakfast. I then leave 20 minutes afterwards. I get to the shop and there he is. I walk over and he hands me a helmet. I hop on and he begins to drive to the pack house. When we get there we go inside. Willa walks over and hugs me. "Hey you made it" smiled Willa. "I did" I said, smiling. We go to the sofa and we sit down. "So spot anymore vampires" said Willa. "No. Not yet... what do you think their doing here" I said. "No idea... but we will find out why" said Willa. I nod and Wynter walks over. "So you and Wyatt... have you admitted your feelings?" asked Wynter. "NO! I like him as a friend for now... sure his hot and when he smiles I get giddy but it's too soon" I say. "It's never too soon" said Willa. I sigh and look at Wyatt talking to someone. "Sure I might like him but it's too soon!" I said. They nod. "That's fine" said Willa. 

I get handed coffee. "Thanks Wyatt" I smile. He smiles and sits down across from me. I smile at him. He smiles back. I take a sip and it's nice. Addison walks in with Zed. They walk over and sit down beside them. I smile at them and they smile back. Wyatt motions Willa to follow him while I talk to Addison, Zed and Wynter. 

Wyatt's POV:

We go to the kitchen. "I think Alyssa could be the Great Alpha.... I mean the hair and her personality shows she could be her" said  Wyatt. Willa looks at her. "To be fair I think so too but let's just see" said Willa. "Yeah I agree, no point telling her and then it might not be true" said Wyatt. Willa nods and we go back.

Alyssa's POV:

They walk back over and sit down. "So Alyssa how are you liking Seabrook?" asked Willa. "I'm liking it for now" I said. They smile.  Eventually we order a pizza and sodas. I smile at the ground, their all so nice and friendly here. It's nice to feel welcomed here. Eventually Wyatt drops me home. "So I'll see you on Monday" said Wyatt. "Yeah definitely" I said. I walk inside and mum looks up from her phone. "Have a good day?" asked mum. "Yeah. I already had dinner" I said. "What?" asked mum. "Um pizza" I said. "That is unhealthy.... eat this apple and banana" said mum. They hand me them and I go to my room to eat them. 

I put on my pyjama's and lie on my bed. Stupid parents. I sit up and finish some homework. I put it away and lie back down. Carlie walks in. "You were hanging with those wolves, weren't you" said Carlie. I sit up. "It's none of your business who I hang with" I said. She rolls her eyes and I just look at her. "I'm going" said Carlie. She leaves. 

I decide I'm going to go to sleep. I'm tired after today. 

Today was amazing! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx