19.

A year later

It's Mabel's birthday today, we're very excited for it! I have to get dressed. I put on a two piece and heels. I curl my hair and do natural make up. I go find Wyatt, his wearing a dress shirt and jeans. I smile and kiss him. "I better get her ready for the party" I said. Wyatt nods and kisses me. I go get Mae and give her a bath. She begins to giggle and splash a little. I take her out after washing her and dry her off. I kiss her forehead and get her in a pink and white dress with 1 on it. I slide on flats. I brush her hair and put a clip in it. She is so perfect. Brown eyes and brown hair that is starting to lighten from all the sun we get. I kiss her cheek and go find Wyatt. He takes her from me and kisses her forehead. "Happy birthday, baby girl" said Wyatt. "She's very happy today" I said, smiling. "She is. It's her birthday!" said Wyatt. I laugh and nod. I kiss him and we go to the venue.

Everyone is there, their cheering when they spot us. Carlie comes over and takes her. "Happy birthday Mae!" said Carlie. She's 9 months pregnant. Charles comes over and kisses her head. "She is very cute today" said Charles. "Oh she is, isn't she?" I said. Wyatt wraps his arms around me and kisses my temple. 

The party begins and Mae seems to be having a great time. It's time for the cake. 

PRETEND IT SAYS MABEL

Mae blows out the candles with help from Wyatt. We cut pieces and Mae digs in. I smile. Wyatt turns me around and kneels down. "You have loved me from the start and you helped me grow into who I am today. I love you so much.... Will you marry me?" asked Wyatt. I gasp.

"YES!" I screamed

"YES!" I screamed. He slides it on and we share a kiss. Everyone congratulates us. We continue the party and at 6 everyone goes home. When we get home, we put her to bed at 8. We then go to our room and well magic happens in the bedroom. 

Afterwards we watch television and cuddle. We fall asleep at 12. 

We're engaged! Our baby girl is 1! 

Two more chapters left! 

I hope you are enjoying this chapter!

Lorna xx