18.

It's been around a month or a couple of weeks we just forgot the weeks. Oops. Anyway Mae is coming out of the hospital today! She is completely HEALTHY! I slide on work out outfits. I put my hair in a ponytail and no make up. 

We make it there and go inside. They let me dress her and we finally bring her home. When we get home, everyone is there. I smile and they hug us. Mabel must be hungry so I begin to feed her. She is such a cutie. Me and Wyatt need to move out but we will eventually. We hear a knock and my parents are here. "Where is our grandchild" said mum. 

"You hate my boyfriend and now listen you get two get the hell out of here, we do not need you here!" I said. They just roll their eyes and leave. I roll my eyes and this is really fun being a mum. Wyatt is holding Mae and talking to her. Luckily everyone is letting us get used to her being home. Which is good because we need to get used to this. Early mornings, up all night. Basically we are gonna be very tired for a couple of years. Willa is a great help, she makes us food which we tell her not too but she doesn't listen to us. 

Once we get to used being parents we're gonna go back to school, online school for now is fine which we're nearly finished so maybe we won't go back anymore. Who knows? I hear her crying and I change her nappy.

Willa walks over. "So your a mum now" said Willa. "I am. It's so weird holding her in my arms. I mean, it's normal but at the same time not normal but I love her so much.... I'd die for her" I said. "As any parent would, it's sad how mine and Wyatt's parents are with us." said Willa. "I know Wyatt wants to be the best parent he could be!" I said. Willa hugs us and goes to her room. I make lunch for everyone. 

Everyone is happy and it's awesome. Wyatt is always holding Mae she is going to the princess to Wyatt who will be wrapped around her finger. We decide to order Chinese. We go to bed at 11. Hopefully she has a good sleep.

Next day

Yet again work out gear

Yet again work out gear. I honestly don't have time to dress myself up. I put my hair in a messy bun and go pick Mabel up. I kiss her cheek and feed her. I smile. She has brown eyes and brown hair. Maybe it'll lighten up when she gets older. Who knows. 

Today is just another boring day. Mabel keeps it fun, she really does. At 10 we go to bed since we are knackered.

Today was amazing!

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx