10.

I wake up and I get up. Monsters are not allowed in school. They don't know I'm the Great Alpha but I'm not going. I go find an outfit. I put on a matching set and put a bralette underneath the top since it is see through. I put on baggy, ripped jeans and runners. I curl my hair and put it in a bun. I do light make up and go downstairs. I have a quick breakfast and then rush outside. I spot Wyatt and he walks over to me. We go to the pack house and we sit in a circle. "How are we gonna get her to accept what she has to accept?" asked Willa. "No idea but we will do it" said Wyatt. I take Wyatt's hand. "I have an idea. We show her the book" I said. "Um maybe that would work sounds like it could" said Wynter. I nod and we find the book. I put it in my bag and sigh. "Now what?" asked Wyatt. "I will get her here" I said. They nod. I send her a text and she replies she will come because she wants to know why I am so close to the wolves. 

We wait since it is still a school day. When  she arrives, she sits down. "So what do you have to tell me" said Carlie. "Um... maybe that you should read this book" I said. She nods and begins to read. I sigh and look around. She sighs. "I guess it's true" said Carlie. We decide to to go the castle and we go inside. Carlie looks at Charles. "I accept everything" said Carlie. Charles nods and walks over. We look around. Charles hands her the crown. He kisses her cheek. I smile. "What now?" I ask. "We have an enemy... my vampire brother who hates me. He will want to kill Carlie and the Great Alpha. He hates wolves and vampires. Also zombies too." said Charles. "Shit" I said. Carlie looks at me. "Who is the Great Alpha?" asked Carlie. "I am" I said. I turn into a wolf. Carlie jumps. I smirk. "Nice right" I said, smiling. She nods. "I'm sorry Alyssa for how I treated you. I was just.... I'm sorry" said Carlie. "It's fine. I forgive you" I said. She hugs me and we decide to have dinner there. "Carlie must stay here for now. It is not safe for her at the moment" said Charles. Carlie nods and sits down. I sigh. We go back to the pack house. We sit on the sofa and sigh. We share a kiss and Wyatt looks at me. "I'll drive you home" said Wyatt. I nod and we go to his car. He drops me home and I go inside. I kiss his cheek goodbye. I go inside. "Where is Carlie?" asked dad. "She's staying with a friend for now" I said. They nod and we have chicken stew for dinner. 

I go to my room and lie on my bed. I go on Instagram. 

Aly_Anderson: Present anybody? 

I turn my phone off and go to sleep. 

Today was a good day!

Hope you enjoyed this is my last chapter! Before holiday!

Lorna xx