Chapter 2

It was Yoh.
"Sorry Yoh" I said with an apologetic smile.
"No it is okay" he said and then smiled.
And then Tammy came. She was smiling at us well mostly at Yoh. Everybody knew Tammy has a crush on Yoh, sadly Yoh had no clue. Anna is always jealous when Tammy is speaking with Yoh. And that is always a hilarious sence.
"Hey Tammy" said Yoh.
"H-hey Yoh" said the pink haired girl with a little blush on her face.
'I think I should leave them alone' I thought. The I saw Anna she was angry and scary. 'Yes i should defenetly leave now, this will be a mess. Poor Yoh I think he will run much more than he would like...' Yes, if Yoh does something that Anna doesn't like then she punish him with different kind of work out stuff. I was walking to class and I saw Ren.
"Yo, Ren!"
"What do you want now?" he said in an angry voice. His golden yellow eyes were burning with rage.
"Hey man, i don't know what's your problem. But I think you would like to see how Anna will react to Yoh's little chat with Tammy." I said and a smirk appeared on my face.
"Damn, he will be in trouble. I gotta see this." he said while he had a smirk on his face.

Ren's pov

'After what (y/n) said I will see what will Anna do. And I think I will forget about those dumb assholes. They think they are the bad boys and pick a fight with everyone. But i kicked their asses.' When I reached the place where Anna and Yoh was, Anna was already yelling, Tammy was in the corner and Yoh was like a scared dog while he was nodding. Anna finished the yelling. 'I think I will go before Anna finds out I was here.'

At class

(Y/n)'s pov

It was Silva's lesson, yes he let's us call him Silva becausr he doesn't like formalities (a/n and i don't know what his surename is).

Silva's pov

"You will do a project in pairs" I said. The students weren't happy about it, but who would be?
"I decided the pairs! Anna will work with Yoh" I said and Anna gave me a happy look. Honestly I am scared of her...
"Ren will work with Tammy, Morthy will work with Horohoro ect...and finally (y/n) will work with Hao" I said the last pair (y/n) opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something but closed it.
"Class dismissed" I said and everybody was out of the room.

(Y/n)'s pov

"(Y/n) will work with Hao" said Silva.
'WHAT NO NO NOOOO!' I thought i opened my mouth to say I won't work with him but was there anything I could do. I had nothing against the long brown haired Asakura so I closed my mouth. 'Why does it have to be me? Why not one of his fangirl?'
As I was walking out Hao appeared behind me.
"So where are we going?" said in a cold tone.
"Where is the sweet talk that you use on the girls?" I said in a sarcastic tone.
"We both know we don't get along with each other and beside i am cold-hearted too." was his reply.
"We will go to my house" I said finally.
"Oh~ So you want me?~" he asked.
"No. But my parents will be home so if you try anything you will face them." I said with a devilish smile.
My answer suprised him because he stood there for a minute and then he started walking.
Then I started to run to Anna and huged her. She was suprised but hugged me back and she knew why I hugged her.
"You will survive this. And now get yourself back together or I will kick your ass." she said in a threatening tone.
"Okay" I said.
"And thank you" I said in a low voice that only she could hear.
She then gave me a smile.

No one's pov

The boys (Yoh, Morthy and Ren) just watched what was happening before them. They didn't understand the two girls. But they knew that (y/n) will be in a bad mood because of the project. After the girls pulled away from the hug, the five of them went to their next class.

After school

(Y/n)'s pov

I was walking to the school gate but what i saw, there I would rather forget it...