Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s pov

It was.... Hao. Everybody started whispering when they saw he was waveing to me. His fan girls gave me death glares but as usual I ignored it. But I can't ignore the fact that Anna was super angry.... and Yoh was shocked. I don't know where is Tammy and Ren and Manta now, but I am happy they are not here. But they will know it. Great there will be another rumor and that will involve me and Hao, I am sure. I quickly walked to Hao. I wanted to ignore him but that would be rude, he did nothing wrong right?
"Hey,.... Hao...." I said almost whispering.
"Hey, (y/n). How are you?" he asked as if his fangirls did not want to murder me at that moment.
"Good, but I think your fangirls want to kill me." I said in a calm tone and then a smirk appeared on my face.
'What if I play a little' I thought.
Hao looked around then he realised what I meant.
"I want to take my chances. And I don't mind being dead. What if we make them more jealous~?" I whispered it into his ear.
He chuckled.
"I don't mind~" was all he said then he gave me a wink.
I chuckled and then looked around. They will defenetly kill me one day but who cares?
"Aren't you afraid of them, (y/n)?" Hao asked.
He worried about me? Why?
"I can handle them. They are just chicks with no brain. It is not a big deal. And well the teachers will defenetly belive me if i am in trouble." I said
"It defenetly has an advantage if you are a top student." he said then he pulled me closer to him by my waist.
I blushed a little.
"Like it~?" he said in a seductive tone.
I calmed myself down. Well i did not have a boyfriend before so i did not expected this. But he knows what he is doing.
"Maybe~ or maybe not~" I whispered to his ear.
His cheeks got a little pink. Then i freed myself from him. I waved then i winked.
"Later~" was all I said then i started to walk where Anna and the others was.

Hao's pov

Well she knows how to play. But she never had a boyfriend before. I wonder what happend.... Or why the boys said she is ugly...? She is pretty and not ugly. Well I will ask her someday. She is going to Anna and Yoh. She will be in trouble. Should I help her? No.... I would ruin the fun I will just watch it.

(Y/n)'s pov

Now to the explanation.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! AND WHY?! AND WHY WAS HAO WAVING TO YOU?!" Anna shouted at me.
Yoh just watched but he wasn't happy about what happened a few minutes ago.
"Well, I just wanted to make Hao's little fan group jealous, and he was waveing because he... well... uhmmmm... I don't know." I said calmly.
"And why do you want to die?! His fangirls will kill you or break you mentally!!" she said in an angry voice. Well atleast she is calmer.
I started to speak but I was cutt off.
"Hey bitch! Why were you with Hao?!" said an angry girl. She was Kanna Bismarch. She is Hao's number one fangirl.
"Well we are partners for a project so we were talking." I said with a smirk on my face.
"But you were so close to him! You are an ugly bicth!" she said angrily.
"Sorry Kanna but I am not a mirror." I said with a devilish smirk.
Her face was red from anger. Anna and Yoh was laughing so hard. And Hao was laughing too. Well what will Kanna do?
"You will regret this (y/n) (l/n)!" she said then she ran away.
Well this was funny. Now back to Anna.
"See Anna that's why i did that." i said with a wink.
"Okay now I understand." she said between laughs.
We walked to class.

After calss

I was walking in the hallway when i bumped into Hao.
"Hey (y/n). That was funny what you did in the morning." he said in a cheerful voice.
"Hello. And well yeah. I enjoy roasting dumb chicks." i said with a small laugh.
"Can you come over today to work on our project?" he asked.
"Okay, but don't bring any chicks with you" I said and i rolled my eyes.
"Damn. I was planning to but if you insist." he said it with a laugh.
And i smiled.
"Is after school okay with you?" he asked.
"Yeah that works for me. Then later." I said and I walked to my next class.
"Later" Hao said.

After class

"Hey (y/n)?"
"Yeah Anna?"
"How is your project going with him?" she asked.
It is good to know that she is worrying about me.
"Good. Actually I will go to his house today after school to finish this project." I said with a smile on my face.
"You will go WHERE?!" she shouted.
"To Hao's house." I said calmly.
"No, no, no and NO!" she said.
"I know what you are thinking but I can defend myself don't worry Anna" I said while I looked at her.
"But (y/n)..." she said in a worried tone.
"Anna if anything happens I will leave okay?" i asked.
"Yeah... I suppose..." she said.

Hao's pov

I was walking when I heard what Anna and (y/n) was talking about. Well it is expected that Anna doesn't trust me but what suprised me that (y/n) did trust me. Well a little bit. Heh.... I did not know that Anna is worrying for her that much. Well i did nit know that Anna can worry in the first place. Well I will see (y/n) after school. And with that I walked away.

After school and (y/n)'s pov

I was walking to the school gate when I saw two people arguing. It was....