Chapter 5

Rose p.o.v.

The next morning I woke up to two things one a huge bang from ban's room, and Hawk yelling "Wake up you lazy butts!" As I started to open my eyes I felt the pain from 2 days ago. Wincing I was startled when I saw Meliodas happy smile but in his eyes I could tell he was concerned.

"How are you feeling today Rose, Are you okay?" He asked He helped me sit up being careful of all the bruises from the fight.

"I am okay Meli, Just sore do you have some pain medications?" I ask moving the blanket off my lap and turning to climb off the bed. I felt the bed shift as he got up and went to a drawer  opened it and brought me back a bottle I picked up the cup of water I got Meli to get me last night and took one.

"We should probably go downstairs I'll be down when I am finished changing." I said to Meliodas as I heard the door open and shut. I changed into a fresh spare uniform and made my way downstairs.

As I got downstairs I saw Elizabeth, Meliodas, Hawk. I saw food on the table for Elizabeth and Meliodas but no plate for me. They were discussing sleeping arrangements.

"Its not fair I have to sleep on the spare mattress in the back room." She complained taking a bite of the food in front of her.

"It's not fair that you took Rose's food now is it." Meliodas shot back glaring at her. While eating more of his food.

"Well she doesn't need food have you seen her She is fat." Elizabeth replied snarky as we all heard foot steps coming down the stairs.

"Elizabeth stop being an ass." Diane said peaking into the room glaring at Elizabeth. As her eyes scanned the room she noticed me standing a bit away but could hear everything. I suddenly felt myself being tugged into a chest and looked up it was Ban. He was pissed but wanting to make sure I was okay first.

"Yo princess run-your-mouth, do you ever shut up?" Ban asked letting go of me and grabbing some ale from behind the bar. 

Elizabeth looked mad but couldn't make a comeback as she was shocked. I started to giggle as Ban looked over to me giving me a goofy grin.

"I am gonna make me and cutie some food as I can't stand your food captain." He said drinking some ale and moving towards the kitchen.

I went to sit down at a stool in the bar listening to Diane tell me about her dream. I was laughing at it when I smelt the best smell and saw bacon, eggs and hash browns in front of me. I looked up and saw Ban Smiling at me then he moved around the bar and sat beside me putting his one arm around my hand. 

"So cutie does she always act like this?" He asked assuming he was talking about Elizabeth I nodded my head. 

"She is an ass to Rose." I heard Meliodas mutter as passed by us. I then heard Ban growl.

"If she hurts you one more time Rose tell me, okay?" He said looking at me immediately I could tell he was serious so I just nodded my head again.

"This is so good." I said eating my food faster as my plate got pushed away from me. I noticed it was Ban.

"Cutie slow down okay no one will take it from you." Ban said slowly, bringing the food back in front of me I looked down a blush adorning my cheeks. I started to eat slower and finished my food. Meliodas grabbed my plate and his and carried both of them to the kitchen.

"Okay guys..." I heard Meliodas say as he brought out his trusty map. "We are gonna head to Necropolis and look for King." Meliodas said pointing to it on the map. 

"Isn't fatty six feet under these days?" Ban asked slouching on the bar table. 

"Its the only lead we got and Rose's Mark hasn't turned black or faded so he can't be." Meliodas replied pointing at my wrist that held the grizzly sin mark. Rubbing it I was happy he was still alive luckily.