Chapter 15

(This is going to be the end of the main story but I will continue to update this book with special chapters. But updates for this book wont be once a week anymore I am planning to do a hxh one and I want to finish my Servamp one too. I hope you all Understand)

Third person p.o.v.

When Rose finally fell asleep a small blond man appeared before the commandments. "Give me back Rose." Meli said as the commandments got tense Gloxinia who was holding the sleeping Rose fully covered her in his vines shielding her away from the angry blond.

"I wont ever give her to a traitor like you, brother." Zeldris spat as Galand jumped down to fight Meliodas.

"I said Give her back. She is our mate too." Meli said as Galand swung his axe down on him but Meli dodged.

"Why are you here you cant beat us alone?" Zeldris asked as Meliodas almost killed Galand, denting his armor completely. Meliodas's Aura got denser and more dangerous.

"I came to warn you If you don't give her back Ill kill each and everyone of you." Meli said as his demon mark appeared.

"Ha, Don't make me laugh if you kill all of us our mate will die." Zeldris said cockily as the rest of the commandments got more tense at the thought.

"Captain!" Diane yelled as the rest of the sins appeared beside her, all angry at the commandments.

"Each of you all are to weak to fight us." Fraudrin said Laughing. As he shifted out of Dreyfus's body into his true form.

"Where is Cutie huh?" Ban asked Meliodas as Gloxinia and Drole narrowed there eyes growing even more tense at a sight of a human.

"Like we would tell you Human." Derieri spat as Monspeet Moved in front of the orange haired demon.

"Why don't we just share her, that is what mated pairs are supposed to do." Gowther said monotone drawing out his bow. 

"We rather not share with him." Estarossa said pointing to Meliodas as Galand stood back up and jumped onto the leaves again. 

"Well our mate means a lot to us too." A new voice wrung out. A smaller timid man and Orange hair said shakily. 

"Why should we? We could kill you all here." Melascula asked glairing at the sins.

"Like Zeldris said before our mate will die if you do." Merlin said as she sat on her sacred treasure.

"Rose is sleeping come back later." Gray road said as the rest glared at her.

"We will share on one condition." Zeldris said glaring at the sins.

"What is it Shorty." Ban taunted laughing as Zeldris's Demon mark grew bigger in anger.

"We get a castle and you can't hog Rose all to yourselves." Zeldris said in gritted teeth.

"Deal we will sort something else lets go to my Tavern first." Meliodas said as Zeldris Nodded once before everyone headed towards the Tavern.

King who just got his small wings looked at Diane in Happiness. " We got her back, we got our queen back." King said hugging Chastiefol tighter into his chest. 

"Yeah we got bunny back King." Diane said running along them in her giant form. As they got closer to the Tavern Gloxinia opened his vines and flew out showing off his rainbow wings.

"Wait your a fairy!" King yelled in surprise as Gloxinia looked down at him not impressed.

"I am the first fairy king." He said casually as he placed Rose in one of Drole's hands. 

"I am the First Giant king." Drole said giving Meliodas who had a blanket ready a shivering Rose who Meliodas placed on a chair outside.

"Your old." Ban said before he Felt his body being cut in two.

"Shut up Ban!" King yelled as his Chastiefol dripped Blood down onto the forest floor. As Gloxinia and Drole let out a snort from the scene.

"That was rude King, what would cutie think." Ban replied back as king fought Ban as the commandments now focusing on them looked amused.

"We will sleep outside." Zeldris said as the commandments all sat down near the boar hat. Ban who was dodging King's Chastiefol ran inside and went to go make a feast.

"Look guys, I apologize for what I did 3000 years ago I did it to end a war that went on for too long. I was trying to stop it by befriending a Goddess." Meliodas said as the commandments all looked at each other thinking of believing him. 

"Happy to have you with us again Brother." Zeldris said as Meliodas gave him a nod before Helping bring food out of the Tavern. Rose was woken up from the noise. She looked around and noticed she was back at the Tavern. 

"Rose! I missed you!" Meli said placing the food down and running up to the human girl picking her up. As Rose looked around she noticed a man talking with Merlin who got Deri and Monspeet warmed up to her. 

"Meli, who is that." Rose asked pointing to the Orange haired man. 

"That is Escanor Rose." Meli replied as Escanor walked over to Meli and Rose.

"You look as beautiful as a flower and as fair as a dove. little one." The man said kissing the back of her hand as her soulmark finally stopped itching. Finally her Mates were complete and she could spend the rest of her life with them. 

The end. 

(There we go I hope you all enjoyed this book I am sorry that Its the end of the main story but I am gonna add Date chapters now for each of the mates so look forward to those - Magic)