Chapter 9

(Swearing is in this chapter so be warned)

Third person p.o.v.

"Is he dead." Dreyfus asked as the smoke cleared and noticed Rose slowly bleeding out. "She doesn't have a lot of time left."  He muttered placing a cloth on her side to try to stop her from bleeding out.

"Such a pity, all we needed was her blood that we can mix with Elizabeth's." Hendrickson said walking towards Dreyfus and Rose.

"Ill kill you I promise you, its over!." Dreyfus yelled standing up and drawing his sword before swinging down hard onto Hendrickson in hopes to kill him.

"Pathetic Dreyfus you really think you can kill me." Hendrickson said as he showed Dreyfus his broken blade. "Now that your magical powers are depleted you have no chance." Hendrickson said as he got into a Stance to fight. "You were so close too Dreyfus." He said as Dreyfus's fist was swung against his cheek. 

"Ill kill you I swear on that." Dreyfus said trying to Smash Hendrickson's face in.

"It such a shame I have to do this... Now melt away." Hendrickson said reaching towards Dreyfus's chest and melting his body to ash. "Meliodas.. just like I thought my acid has no affect on the sinister power of demons." Hendrickson said looking at Meliodas who was in shock, as he looked around at the body of Dreyfus and saw Rose bleeding out on the ground.

"Dreyfus..." Meliodas said as he walked forward. 

"Rose!" Hawk yelled getting ready to fight.

Meliodas kept walking as Hendrickson was going on and on about Meliodas. Meliodas dashed behind Hendrickson towards Rose. Hendrickson looked behind him, before Meliodas dashed in front of him towards hawk.

"Rose, I'll finish this as soon as possible, Ill make him pay for hurting you then after we can run the boar hat together and be besides each other until the end, I wish I could have told you, I love you sooner." Meliodas said as he cupped Rose's pale cheeks.

"Will she be okay Meliodas." Hawk asked as Meliodas placed her on Hawks back.

"Yes Hawk You just need to get her to safety, and find King he can heal her." Meliodas said as he looked one last time at Rose. "Now go Hawk hurry." He said as he got into a fighting stance against Hendrickson.

"As if I will let you leave." Hendrickson said as he got an attack ready before Meliodas sliced off his arm.

"Ill kill you for hurting her, You bastard." Meliodas said as he sent a kick to Hendrickson's face, before Meliodas was knocked back. As Meliodas was fighting with Hendrickson Hawk who was carrying a Almost dead Rose to find a safe place.

"Please don't die on me Rose, they can't lose you!" Hawk yelled as he pushed himself even harder. Suddenly a black ball of magic power started to chase them before there was an explosion. There was Diane who protected Hawk and Rose from the blast.

"Bunny! who did this, was this Hendrickson?" Diane asked as she started to get pissed that her mate was dying slowly. "Ill never forgive you for hurting her!" Diane yelled as Guardian hit Hendrickson .

"King, you need to help her, please." Diane said as King flew up to Diane's hand. 

"Ill try but I wont be able to fully heal her." King said as he slowly started to heal Rose. As the wound slowly got better King stopped and Diane carried the unconscious Rose and the awake Hawk down on the ground below the castle.

"Protect My queen Hawk okay." King said rushed as he flew towards Hendrickson as Diane followed behind. Hawk nodded his head and picked up Rose to place him on his back before running behind all the holy knights.