Chapter 7

Rose p.o.v.

The next morning I woke up earlier then Meliodas and slowly climbed out of the bed and changed into my uniform. I slowly made my way down stairs passed a sleeping Hawk. I closed the door to the tavern and went for a walk.

'I always get saved by my mates am I that weak that all I am good for is getting hurt.' I thought sitting down on a cliff, watching the sunrise. I must have been out for awhile because I suddenly heard footsteps with Hawk's voice calling out to me.

"Rose are you okay." Hawk asked trotting up to me and sitting down. 

"I guess Hawk I just feel useless." I told him still staring at the mountains far away as the sun had already ridden in the morning sun.

"Why do you say that Rose." Hawk asked putting a hoof on my thigh. I looked over at Hawk tears threatening to fall out of the eyes. 

"I always need to be protected by my mates I cant fight or wield a weapon, I get in the way of battles. I just feel useless." I told him as silent tears fell from my eyes. I felt Hawk rub my face to get rid of the tears.

"Rose you are made for them. I will always be here to talk but you aren't in the way and you are the best person I met. You take care of me you always make sure I am okay. So don't beat yourself up okay." Hawk said wrapping his stubby legs around my neck and giving me a hug.

"Thank you Hawk." I said returning his hug. "Want to go back to get some food." I asked Hawk as he removed his legs and stood up with me following him. 

"Can you get Ban to make us food Rose." Hawk asked I just nodded and we made our way back to the boar hat where Meli and Annie was looking around for something or someone. As we got closer I saw both of them look our way as Meliodas rushed over and gave me a hug.

"Rose don't run off again I was so scared we lost you." Meli said as he leaned back.

"I am sorry I couldn't sleep and went for a walk." I told him wiping my sleeve against my eyes. I suddenly felt hands against my boobs, blushing I looked over at him. 

"You are not useless Rose I have my pillows and my mate and that's all I need for eternity." Meliodas said still squeezing his "pillows" 

"Meli you can't just squeeze them its inappropriate." I said removing his hands and covering my chest. A huge blush adorning my cheeks. "Also were is Ban and King?" I asked as Meliodas got hit by Annie. 

"They are sparing passed the hill I was going to go to them if you want to join." Annie said as she lowered her hands down and I climbed up as we left Hawk and Meli at the Boar hat. We made our way over to see Ban grabbing King by his shirt as his coat was hanging on a nearby tree. Lifting him up for a little before dropping him, while moving towards me and Diane with King following.

Suddenly we a saw the mountain split in half and saw Meli walking down the path the mountain created. We all looked at him in shock as he stared at me in Diane's hands smiling. suddenly it started to rain as we all made our way into the Boar hat for food. As the rain kept coming so we all sat inside the guys drank while I sat and stared out the window. Diane who couldn't fit inside the Boar hat was given a barrel of ale and moved to a covered park of the forest so she would be dry. Before I new it I was moved onto Chastiefol and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to birds chirping and the feeling of Chastiefol wrapping around me. I rubbed my eyes as I saw Ban making food as King was hugging me and running a hand through my hair. 

"Good morning My queen." King said removing his arms and helping me sit up. Chastiefol was lowered to the ground. I hopped off and made my way to the bar as a plate of food was pushed in my direction. I felt arms wrapped around me as a mop of blond hair was laying on my shoulder. Meliodas lifted his head and removed his arms then gave me a kiss on the cheek before moving behind the bar as I finally sat down and eating.