14

THIRD POV

Gale almost choke on his tea the moment Viola informed about Violette's existence.

"Y-your sister!?" he asked with open mouth and wide eyes that a random girl walked in the dukedom with the same violet eyes as the Univers family with unknown backgrounds.

"Yes. At least I have to treat her like my family after everything are confirmed." Viola stated calmly to Gale's statement, making Gale clench his fist silently, holding himself back to warn Viola about Violette since Viola thinks greatly of her and sees her as her own family.

". . . I just hope there won't be any problems in the future." Gale remarked with a sweatdrop as he look at his own reflection on the tea, worrying about the future of Violette and Viola.

-

"Permission granted as long you bring Astor with you." Damon stated coldly without looking at Viola as he focuses his gaze on the stack of papers.

Even with the poor eye contact and lack of actions from her father, Viola form a warm smile that her father is giving her the permission.

"Thank you very much."

Viola decided to go to the town to find something decent as a present for Edward's upcoming birthday, that's the reason why she asked for Damon's permission to go outside.

She turned around and exit the office to be greeted by Astor who is waiting for her. "Did Milady get the permission?" he asked politely while looking at her with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Yes I did. We can go now." Viola answered calmly as they walk together through the long hallway towards the main hall.

"I wonder what should I buy for him." Viola asked to herself and Astor at the same time as Astor put his hand on his chin.

". . . I think anything is fine. I'm sure First Young Master would be pleased as long as Milady give it to him." he reasoned logically making Viola nodded in understatement.

". . . J-just like my sword that Milady bought me for my birthday last year." he added shyly and shifting glances all over the room making Viola smiled delightfully by the sight of him.

"Thank you for the advice, Astor. I think I know what should I give him for his birthday." she smiled gently at him making his cheek burning up with embarrassment as he quickly turned his head to the other side shyly.

-

Days after that, the big birthday banquet was held in the main estate of the Univers Dukedom.

The hall is spindly golden, brilliant, fancy, gilded, and above of all, impressive that left the other nobles shocked by how grand the main hall is.

Only the nobles of high society are invited to the birthday party and the only ones who can get inside the hall is the ones who have their invitation.

It is simply the debutante of the official Heir for the Univers Dukedom on his birthday.

"Happy birthday brother." Viola smiled warmly at Edward while handing him a small box.