Chapter 1

Introduction

Hi! You're probably wondering who I am? Well, I'm Y/n. Y/n Smith. I'm sixteen and I go to Midtown School of Science and Technology. I'm like a popular version of Peter Parker. He goes down in the nerd section, no Offence. That guy's cute but I'm "popular" So I have to live upto people's expectations.

My parents, Hannah and Warner Smith. They work in a Science and Tech Company. Pretty rich and classy. I really don't like the way they treat people because they're rich but they expect me to be like them. I would like to pop that little bubble here. Sure, I'm a bitch at school, that's because I'm surrounded by people who make me act like one.

The only people I can talk without being bitchy are Liz, MJ and Abraham. Betty is kind of fine but she talks too much and apparently, she's Ned Leeds' on and off girlfriend so that makes me not to talk to her much. I don't hate those people but I'm not allowed to talk to them either.

I sighed as I walked through the corridors, people making way for me, boys gawking and girls glaring. I had no idea why they glare at me. I would never be insecure of who I am, well, this is kind of different, being someone else but I love myself.

I looked at the locker, black one. I painted it even though I wasn't allowed to. I put in my combo, opening it.
I heard shuffling beside me and stopped myself from smiling. It must be Parker. He's locker is right beside mine. I like teasing him. He's like this stuttering mess when I talk to him.

Sometimes that is, if Liz sees us talking, she'll go filling my parents ears. My parents always preach me to learn from Liz about how she keeps up her image and shit but really, my parents only ask for children so that they can test them with their wierd freaky experiments and poor Liz thinks they like her as a daughter.

Luckily, for me, they've been out for a month and I'm glad for that. Or else, they would've tested me with their experiments.

I slammed the door purposely causing him to jump. I took out my phone, not looking at him and scrolled through my feed.

" H-Hey. " I heard his voice and raised my head at him.

" Any reasons to talk to me, Parker? " I ask and he turns red.

"Um.. You're paper! " He says pointing at the floor. I looked at my shoes and saw a paper on the ground. I sighed picking it up.

" Don't expect me to Thank you. " I said stuffing the paper back inside. It was my chemistry test paper I aced yesterday.

I took out my books and shut the locker once more and left for my class. I walked inside and saw two guys sitting at my favorite seat.

" Boys! " I said and they looked up, they widened their eyes and stumbled out of the seats. I prefer sitting alone, an empty chair beside me since neither Liz nor MJ were in this class. Abraham was but he was partnered with Betty. I plopped on my seat, taking out my books and started reading through the paragraphs.

I felt the chair beside me move and I glared at whoever it was. Not again! Meet Josh. A Fuckboy of the school.

" Hey! " He says looking at me up and down.

" Up. " I said and he frowned.

"Oh come on! You know you like it when I sit beside you. " He says and I squinted my eyes, boring into his.