Chapter 8

RainFire

Today was like all the other days. I trained with Wanda and Nat for powers and defensive moves for months now. It was going pretty good. I was getting hang of all my powers, at least as much as I know.

Peter declined Tony a months ago about being an Avenger. Smart choice but I thought he'd agree. Anyway, we haven't talked much ever since I saw him kiss Liz.

I tried to get him out of my head, trust me but I can't. It's just so.. What's the word, tough? Yeah. That is it. So I just left it that way. It's been amazing though.
I'm close with everyone, especially Tony and Pepp. I'm happy to live with them.

Weeks ago, I found out that I also have this Gravity manipulation which I used so much to prank Loki and Thor that I've perfected it. Along with my healing powers. They're so strong. I didn't know Warner was very good at formulae but that dude messed it all up himself. The stone was safe, inside my arm and I was glad it wasn't in any wrong hands.

I didn't talk to mum after that day and I really miss her but, I'm not gonna let it get me. I don't want her to tell me something more and drop my happiness level to zero. Who knows what else she's been hiding.

Today, I start another year in school. The holidays were amazing and I was glad Warner did the whatever shit to me. I got these amazing powers, I went on small, tiny missions with the Avengers and I was good.

Tony made a suit for me when I pinned Nat to the ground. They say it is practically hard to do that, but when I did it, he built me a suit. It's amazing.
People who've seen me on the news gave me a name too since they don't know who I am under the mask.

Rainfire.

That's what they call me and I seriously love it. I just hope whatever comes next, I face it and don't have anything to lose. These people I'm around are so important to me now that I can't afford to lose them.

End