Chapter 5

" I'll leave. I have.... homework. "

I opened my eyes, looking around the room and all I saw is plain dark walls. The room was illuminated by the sunlight from the top bottom window. I'm sure this isn't my room. I still can't move. My body was numb.

The slight gust of wind blew through the big window causing me to shiver. I looked around hoping to find someone to know where I am. I sighed.

" You're awake. Oh Thank Goodness! " I heard and snapped my eyes open only to see Tony Stark standing in front of me.
I frowned in confusion.

" Where am I? " I ask looking around

" Avengers Facility. " He says and I sighed.

" Thanks. That has been hell! " I said closing my eyes. I focused to feel the stone and felt a string of sharp pain through my arm. I sighed in relaxation.

" No worries. Do you feel any change? " He asks and I nodded.

" Loads. How did you find me anyway? " I ask and he smiles.

" Your friend informed my intern about this." He says and Y/n chuckles.

" You mean Spiderman as your intern, I know. " I said and he widened his eyes.

" How did you find out? " He asks and I chuckled.

" He needs a good voice changer. " I said and he sighed, running a hand through his already messy hair.

" I'm not planning on telling anyone. " I said and he nodded, a sigh of relief escaping his lips.

" Where is he? " I ask wondering how he's been.

" School. He'll be back here right after. Didn't leave your side all the time, you know. " He says and I turned my head to him.

" I don't know. I'm pretty oblivious. " I said smiling and he shook his head.

" Wait! How many days was I passed out? " I ask, worried. What about my grades and school.

" A month. I've informed the Principal that you had an urgent project to do with me so took you a leave for month. Don't worry about that. " He says and I sighed.

" Thank you. " I said looking at him.

" That's not the only thing. " He says and I frowned.

" What else is there to see? " I ask and he points at his chest, than mine.
I frowned looking at my chest and I nearly screamed.

" What in the Heaven's name is this?" I ask, my voice jumpy.

" That's -"

" I know it's an Arc Reactor. Why is it here?" I cut him off, my voice was now calm.

" Well, the chemical quantity was too much for your heart and lungs so those were damaged. Thanks to me, I put an Arc Reactor which gave us some time to find out what to do. And thanks to me again, I did. " He says and I smiled.

" Thanks again. Anything else I can thank you for? " I ask, a giggle escaping my lips.

" Well, yeah. One, You're living here from now on. Two, you'll be trained. Three, I'm gonna make you a suit if you are good with your powers. " He says and I widened my eyes.

" Are you sure I can live here? I mean, mum wouldn't mind since she ran away with some dude, though. What about Warner? " I ask, not bringing myself to call him dad.

" Yes. I'm sure you can live here. About that, he's somewhere he should be. " He says and I nodded not giving a shit.

" I'll let you to rest. Pete can come anytime now. " He said winking and I rolled my eyes playfully. He left closing the door behind him and I sighed.