Chapter 3

" Make this as your personal Hospital! "

Tow days passed by and Y/n's parents didn't return home. She figured they might be working on another shit or something. MJ was with her all weekend, helping her with the powers.

They decided they'll get help from an old man in the city. Y/n had to hack into his system to ask him for help and he gladly accepted since that's what he did.

Two days, spent trying to control these powers and Y/n was glad she did it. She found she had this Superstrength and a good speed. Her agility was goddamn cool.
She also learned the side effects of the blue liquid.

She got these powers where her eyes turn blue along with her hands decribing her mood. They turn blue and her iris gets smaller when she's in pain, angry and sad or scared.

Not just that, whoever looks in her eyes when she's angry might turn to ashes or severely injured or it can do the opposite too. She can heal a person with those hands which can also hurt someone badly.

She needed to ask her father to stop with the bullshit. She was glad the stone was safe. She never wants it to be in his hands. All he's hugry was for fame and money.

Ruining people's life was something Y/n cannot stand with. She always hated the fact where people intervene into other's life and one, change it completely or two, destroy it completely.

Y/n and MJ returned from the old man
Mr. Jeffery's house and sighed.

" I'm so glad I was able to do it. Thank you, MJ. Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you. " Y/n says squeezing her best friend's hand who rolled her eyes.

" Don't say thank you again. We're best friends and I was glad you came to me when you needed help or I would've thought you don't trust me enough with this shit. " MJ chuckles causing Y/n grab her into a hug. Careful hug though. Y/n knew what she was doing now.
She just didn't know what was coming.

Next day, Y/n got up and readied herself for school. She drove through the city, she reached the school. She knew itd be different, her life from now on. She wasn't like other students now.

She walked through the crowd, getting a small way for herself as people gawked at her. She reached the locker and opened it.

Taking out the books she needs for the first two classes, she closed it. Only to be found stared at by Peter himself.

She snapped her fingers causing him to turn red with embarrassment.

" I think I look good. " Y/n says smirking and Peter coughs awkwardly looking around. In desperate seach of his best friend to get out of the situation.

Y/n's smirk grew wider as she stood there, arms crossed, boring her eyes into Peter's head until he turns around and he did. Right after a few seconds, not able to take it anymore.

" I was thinking when you'd turn around. "
Y/n says and he scratched the back of his neck.

" Anything to say, Pete? " Y/n asks, pressing on the nickname, causing a bunch of butterflies to errupt in Peter's stomach.
His head shot up at the word, wide eyes and Y/n smirked satisfied as she saw his cheeks and ears turn red.

" Guess not! " She whispers in his ear, leaning in a bit causing the boy to stiffen and hold his breath. Y/n walked away, her hair dancing as she walks. Peter breathed a sigh of relief, not understanding what the girl was doing to him.

" Dude! " He heard and turned around to find his best friend.

" I'm calling you since a good few minutes." Ned says and Peter shook his head, hoping to snap out of it, those curls falling over his forehead a bit. He looked even more cute.