Day off

Ugh finally it was my day off. I promised myself I'd never take a day off of work for any unnecessary reason but I couldn't take my chances and see Mr Olatunji again. It's only been a day but his words echoed in my head. He popped up out of the blue yesterday, so who's to say that he won't go and do it again?

Anyway, I've planned to meet my friends - best friends - today at the coffee shop. It seems cliche, I know, but it's either we go there or to the park which is usually crowded with roadmen and chavs... yeah, no thank you x

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
15:02
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

We were now at the coffee shop :) everyone turned up AND on time -surprisingly. Let me introduce you to the group:

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Kayla ~ she's edgy, but so cool when you get to know her. Her room is heavily decorated with photos of us which is so lovely AND we can't forget her sense of style -flawless.
Alyssa ~ me and her are so similar yet so different... our styles are the same, jeans and a t-shirt and we share similar views. She has two little dogs, like me and we both have siblings. The only thing different between us, is our music taste.

- either way, I love them both so much and without them, I'd be a complete train wreck.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚* at the coffee shop ⁺‧͙

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ (A/N = E: Ellie , K: Kayla, A:Alyssa) *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

K: "So, Ellie, how's work going? It's been like forever since we all met up. You need to take some more days off soon, we miss you!"

A: "Yeah, we really miss you El! It feels so wrong not going shopping with you anymore, especially since all the workers love you and we get bombarded with their compliments."

E: "One, I so do NOT miss being complimented every two minutes while trying to find my shade in foundation and two, I really miss you guys too but my clients need me also."

K: "So if you miss us as much as you claim to, why did you cancel on us last night? We were waiting FOREVER!"

E: "Some guy booked an appointment last minute, some fake accusations or something, apparently he's a pretty big deal but I hadn't a clue who he was ..."

The waiter brings us our usual

A: "Thanks ma'am... so who is this mysterious celebrity. Kayla and I might know him, what's his name!"

E: "Uhh... Olatunji, Mr Olatunji. He told my his first name but I can't really remember."

Kayla and Alyssa make instant eye contact.

K&A: "WHAT?!"

E: "What's up?"

Kayla scrolls through Instagram while giggling with Alyssa

K: "Is this the guy who you're talking about?"

Kayla waves her phone infront of my face. SHOOT, IT'S HIM!

E: "Yeah, that's him ... why have you both gotten so... giddy?"

A: "Ellie, how do you NOT know this guy? It's KSI!"

E: "KS- What? What does that even mean? -"

The bell above the door in the coffee shop rung, and entered a hooded man.

"If you weren't already familiar, KSI stands for Knowledge, Strength and Integrity."

I go to turn around to confront the guy who interrupted our conversation

E: "Look buddy, I don't mean to be rude but -"

Jesus Christ.

My words trail off as I find myself struggling to finish my confrontation ...

E: "ohhh, hey mr olatunji. H-how are you?"

He just stands there, smirking at me, until he finally conjures up this-

JJ: "Now I never thought I'd see you here, but seen as you are, I want to book another appointment with you."

He takes a temporary seat at our table.

JJ: "Butttt theres something I need to ask you."

"She'll do it, Ellie has always been up for challenges ...haven't you El," Alyssa interrupts, practically drooling over the man sitting infront of us.

E: "What do you need to ask me?"

JJ: "It's about the appointment. When I left you yesterday, I ran into some fans, and as much as I love them, I don't want to ruin their day because I'm in a bad mood over some haters that are spreading fake news about me. So, I was wondering if we could make it more casual and we can meet at my house ...maybe tomorrow?"

! ELLIE SLOW YOUR HEART RATE !
After a a few seconds of trying my hardest to process what I had just been asked, I replied.

E: "I mean, sure we can... but at my place. I kinda have two puppies that I need to care for. I'll write it into my appointment book-

Thursday 23rd August 2020
11am - Mr Olatunji
AT HOME

"Is that ok with you, Mr Olatunji?"

I look up and we make eye contact.

JJ: "That's perfect, see you tomorrow Ellie."

He smirked as he left. He needs to stop doing that, seriously. And tomorrow? How urgent must this be?

E: "Girls, I'm going to have to head back and tidy my house, if Mr Olatunji comes in and sees how untidy I am, I'll become a laughing stock. I'll see you soon, love you both!"

A&K: "Good luck with JJ! We love you too!"

Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into ...

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A/N
AH OMG I HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE JUNE
I hope you like this chapter as it took me forever to type since I now have acrylic nails WOO. Anyway, have a good day (or night) :)

- Ellie xx