The Second Appointment - POV 2

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ JJ ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
7:30 am
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

I wake up surprisingly early... ok so I did fall asleep mid-way through a Sidemen shoot but that's not the point. My appointment with Ellie is soon and I HAVE to make sure I'm looking in pristine condition.

'JJ what the hell are you doing man? You've known this girl, what? A couple of days and you're taking time out of your day to go and make sure you look good for her? What's going on with you?'

To be truthful, I don't know. I don't know why I'm making such an effort and I certainly don't know why I'm so interested in her. Maybe it's the fact that she doesn't know who I am, at least I know she doesn't like me for my money... if she even likes me at all.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Ellie's house
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

I knock at the door.
*a couple of minutes pass*
'JESUS she takes ages to answer'

E: "Heyyy JJ"

Oh my god she's so awkward, bless her. I hear her swallow hard as she struggled with what to say next.

E: "uh... do come in, please take a seat the living room is the first door to your right!"

JJ: "Alright, lets get down to business," I laugh. She doesn't reciprocate my happiness, she seems a bit... tense?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jesus her house is unreal! She must do pretty well from her job to be able to afford this...
I look around at the amount of decoration she put into this room. There were photos scattered around the room, neatly folded blankets and (it's not a decoration) blaring in her tv screen was a paused episode of The Inbetweeners. Could this girl get any better?

The appointment began and we talked about how I wanted the situation to be treated, she listened intently... I've never had that before.

"Well I don't want any money taken from them or for their lives to be ruined... if you can simply take the articles that have been published online down, I'll be a happy JJ," I state, looking up at her, taking in her natural beauty. What in the hell is happening to me?