Getting to know him - POV 1

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙ Ellie ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
4:19 am
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

'Ellie why in the hell are you STILL awake?
Oh yeah, sorry I forgot that I'm going to JJ's apartment later today when I've known him for three days.'

(Conversation in Ellie's head)

You didn't have to agree!

I know, and you're right! He could be planning to lure me into his apartment to kill me!

I know you want to go, just admit it!

OH SHUT UP!

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

The back and forth argument I had going in my head gradually came to an end as I drifted off to sleep. Did I want to go? Uhhh hell yeah. Do I know why I want to go? Not at all...

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ring ring ring☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Uh my alarm... fan-fuckin-tasting! I very slowly turn my head to see what time it is on my alarm clock.

10:28 am

Oh so I actually managed to get a couple of hours sleep? That's surprising. I decide that it's probably best that I get up, otherwise I'll fall back asleep and not turn up to JJ's, and I don't know about you but I don't fancy seeing him angry...

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I drag myself into my bathroom and carry out my usual routine. Cleanse my face with my cleanser, then use toner and finally a moisturiser. I brush my teeth, complete my makeup and now it's time to choose an outfit... this is the hard part.

'Ok so you said you were going to go in your comfy clothes, but should you be a bit more adventurous and go in something like a dress?
OR
Should I go in a dress and change in his apartment? I don't really think letting my neighbours seeing me in my joggers is something they'd like to see on their Thursday morning.'

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

This is what I decide to go for:

Ok so, they aren't my 'comfy' clothes, but it's casual and appropriate enough to visit JJ's place

Ok so, they aren't my 'comfy' clothes, but it's casual and appropriate enough to visit JJ's place. I suppose if he really is this 'big deal' then I've got to make an effort.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾JJ's place☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Ok so... here I am. I raise my hand out of my pocket and shakily knock on the door three times.

Extremely anxious is what I feel right now. Am I even allowed to be here, I'm his solicitor for gods sake!

Nope, Ellie, what on earth were you thinking? All you need to do is turn around and-

"Hey Ell."

why why why why why
At least he's not calling me 'Bobs' , the guy might've finally matured a bit.

"Hey... JJ," I try and reciprocate his eagerness, but all I feel is anxiety.

"Come in, Simon is out at the moment so you've avoided the awkward introduction for now aha," he laughs.

I walk into his apartment, before he gently grabs me by the wrist and leads me to what I guess to be his bedroom.

"So this is what I do for a living, sit at a desk and laugh along with my friends all day, pretty sick," he says. He looks as if he's trying really hard bless him.

I look around his room, walls covered in canvases picturing his concerts, a diamond YouTube plaque and on his bed sat a... teddy bear with a blue hat and scarf? I mean I'm not one to judge, I wanted it so badly.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Written in a different format to make it easier to understand. J=JJ E=Ellie☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I must've zoned out because JJ shook me.

J: Are you alright?

E: yeah, sorry I was just amazed that you have achieved so much and you're only 27.

J: Yeah, it is pretty cool. You know, if you ever wanted to be like this, all you have to do is have the determination. I started off recording scary games with my brother when I was in high school, now look at me.

E: Wow, that truly is inspiring.
I smile at him, and he smiles back.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After at least an hour of talking, I learned that he and his brother had fallen out, he supposedly had a big dick (he would not shut up about it), and that he was part of a YouTube group called the Sidemen. Oh, and he told me he was single, why? I don't know, but it seems like his love life is his favourite thing to talk about.

"It's getting late JJ, I'm going to have to go. It's been lovely getting to know you!"

"Oh... yeah, no worries Ell. Make sure to message me when you get home, just so I know you get home safe!"

I don't know why but for some reason, he's really taking a toll on me. I'm beginning to like him and enjoy his company. Maybe this was the start of a great friendship. At least I hope it is.

A/N:
I haven't updated since August... yeah sorry
:(
I might be able to update more regularly now my area might be going into another lockdown! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, make sure to give me feedback and suggestions as I'm scared to what people may think of this...