The Second Appointment - POV 1

Ah yes a new day, after slaving away all night making sure my house was in immaculate condition, I finally felt like I was ready to welcome Mr Olatunji into my home. If you want a brief rundown of what I did in the space of two hours, I:
* hoovered (vacuumed)
* Polished each and every work top
* Sprayed a ridiculous amount of air freshener
* And finally, dusted

It felt good to have a clean home, at least for once anyway.

Now he did say he wanted it casual, so I know exactly the outfit to wear!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It's not too fancy for work and isn't too casual for our appointment - perfect!

‧͙⁺˚* knock knock knock ⁺‧͙

'Come on Ellie you've got this, it's just an appointment, nothing more, nothing less. Act PROFESSIONAL!'

I could feel my cheeks burning as I open the door -

"Heyyy JJ!" I say swallowing the pit in my throat, "uh... do come in, please take a seat the living room is the first door to your right!"

"Alright, lets get to business," he laughs.

At least I managed to maintain the majority of my composure... quite embarrassing

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this from you Ellie. Damn you got a nice house," JJ says, acting overly surprised.

E: "uh, yeah aha, pretty nice isn't it... Anyway! We aren't here to discuss my killer decorating skills, we are here to discuss your problem that has occurred recently involving the false accusations and fake news, what did you want to discuss with me today?"

JJ: "Well I don't want any money taken from them or for their lives to be ruined... if you can simply take the articles that have been published online down, I'll be a happy JJ."

He looked up at me, a serious look on his face.

E: " Ok I can do that for you no problem. I'm guessing you'll no longer need another appointment after today then?"

He was still looking at me. What was going on in his head? Was he not going to blink?

E: "Mr Olatunji?"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ click click click ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

E: "Hey, snap out of it buddy!"

JJ: "That's more like it! Don't call me Mr Olatunji anymore, to you it's JJ. I suppose we are friends now, and I prefer being called JJ, or if you feel the need to, any nickname you like."

An all too familiar smirk formed on his face.

E: "Ok you're pushing your luck JJ, we might be friends but a nickname? How old are you 5?"

JJ: "Whatever you say, Bobs. Whatever you say."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A/N
This is part one of the second appointment :) In part two you will see JJ's point of view !
Ellie's nickname is Bobs, because that's my nickname too! Well, it's the only nickname I have that I like anyway... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great rest of your day :)