Origins

At first it was just darkness and silence: that was the Great Nothing. Then a big explosion created the stars. And for the first time there was light. After the stars, also all the galaxies with their planets were made. And in a small galaxy the Solar system, with some planets. The third planet was the Earth.
Or, at least, this is what Eddie told me last time I saw him.
EARTH, THE LABORATORY,
?/?/2128
I'm still here but I can't find Eddie.
Last time I saw him he seemed very strange. It was lunch time and he's usually happy at lunch time. But this time was different: he seemed a bit sad, even if he was smiling, like if he knew something terrible was going to happen and he had resigned himself to that. I'm scared they took him, but I don't want to think to this eventuality.
EARTH, THE LABORATORY,
?/?/2128
Yesterday, when the Doctor came to visit all of us again, Loren shouted to him all the time: "You took him away! You killed Eddie!"
Loren is crazy, all us know it, but... what if this time she was saying the truth?? What if they really killed Eddie?? It can't be true. I don't want to believe it.
EARTH, THE LABORATORY,
?/?/2128
Hey when I found this diary -well, the truth is that I stole it in the Doctor's studio...- I've thought to write here something just for fun. But I've just realized that I haven't even introduced myself in these pages, so...
The Humans call me 7124, but for my friends I'm Lisa. I like this name because Eddie started calling me Lisa first and Eddie is not just my best friend: he's like a brother to me.
He was always here for me until I was born: he protected me and taught me everything I know, but it's a long time since I don't see him and I feel so lonely.
We are what the Humans call an Hybreed: the result of genetic modification of people with animal's DNA, something too difficult for me to understand. I am a vixen Hybreed and Eddie's a wolf one. I only know that we are created here in the Laboratory and after being tested in our capacity on doing things and our intelligence we are sold to a Human to serve him during the "Market Day".
I also noticed that if someone has a very high score in certain tests, he disappears. All the times this happens Loren shouts that the Humans have killed someone. But most of us don't believe Loren. She was here for too long, so she's completely mad. Or, at least, this is what most of us think. But I'm not totally sure.
Now I have to go. The Doctor's coming again.