7 | Don't Get Caught

Y/N

_

SO HERE'S WHAT I know so far.

Klaus is convinced Five and I are dating, Luther honestly fell asleep an hour ago, Allison and Vanya seem to like me, and Diego has just silently glared at me the whole time. I think he's trying to figure out my powers.

Other than that, they didn't really explain anything else, and I was totally confused. I didn't have a mother, and if we shared the same Dad, where was mine? These alternate universes really need to step up their game.

"I must speak to this kind woman," Klaus announced, whipping out his pointer finger towards me, "come hither, child."

I blinked in confusion, "me?"

"Yes, you, fair maiden."

"Stop speaking like you live in old England," Five hissed, "and no, you cannot speak to her."

"Since when did you dictate who I spoke to?" I snapped at the boy, "at least an Old English gentleman is better than you."

Five opened his mouth and let out a gasp, but I rolled my eyes. He was being so pricky lately, and I had to shut him up somehow. Nodding to Klaus, I ducked beneath the doorway beside me, and walked into the other room.

Klaus skipped in behind me, sliding over to the corner of the space.

"I'm listening," I said, crossing my arms against my chest, "why did we need to talk?"

The man shrugged, "first off, I'm not an old english gentleman."

"Sorry, I was just going off of what Five said," I nodded.

"I'm a Queen."

"I agree with that."

I smiled briefly, watching as he flung his feather scarf across his lap, and leaned back into a strained out position. I had definitely not met anyone as eccentric as him, certainly not at my academy, but I loved it.

"Second, he said, "is it weird hooking up with a 50 year old in a 14 year old body?"

"What?!"

"You know, you and Five."

"We aren't hooking up!" I groaned, "I promise you that."

"But let's just say, if you did," the man started, "would it be weird?"

"Klaus..."

"Personally, I don't think it's weird, because his body is still young."

"I honestly don't care--"

"But Five hasn't had a girlfriend his entire life," the man said, "so he kind of lacks in the romantic department."

"Okay, stop," I said, holding out my hands, "who are they?"

Klaus stopped, blinking his lashes quickly. Sinking into his chair, he covered his face in the scarf until I could only see his eyes.

"I don't know what you mean," he squealed out.

"Who are they?" I clarified, "the person you're in love with?"

When I said the word 'love', Klaus shuddered. I didn't mean to put him on the spot like that, but I just had to. He was bugging me about Five (which wasn't even a thing), and I had to stop him some way.

"How did you know I loved someone?" He muttered, "I never told you."

"You didn't have to."

"Then how did you know?"