The Cheater

Izuku's POV

I was walking down the hallway to my girlfriend's dorm. My girlfriend is Uraraka if you don't know. I was walking down to her dorm when suddenly I opened the dorm to come face to face with Uraraka kissing Iida. Uraraka heard the dorm door open and looked over to see me. She looked horrified. She immediately started to the door waving her hands.

"I-it's not what it looks like babe" she had said before starting to run to me.

I started to move backwards slowly when she was right in front of me leaning towards me. I pushed her back and started out of the dorm room.

"We are over Uraraka" I had stated and walked out of the dorm to the common room.

I had tears in my eye when I had left her dorm and closed the door. I had walked all the way to the common room and went to my dorm immediately closing the door shut.

Uraraka's POV

When he left, tears were streaming down my face and Iida looked shocked. Iida went over to comfort me saying to me that he was better than my ex-boyfriend. After he comforted me, the door of my dorm was immediately knocked down. I looked at the door to see Kirishima and Denki standing at the door looking furious. They both had started towards me and Iida and we were slapped in the face. Both Kirishima and Denki, stormed out of the room towards the common room with me staring in shock. Tears started to stream down my face again.

Kirishima's and Denki's POV

When we were walking down the hallway we saw that Mido had tears down his face when we passed him. We also had noticed that he walked out of Kirby Bitch's dorm. (Kirby Bitch is my nickname for her) We immediately ran to her dorm and knocked the door out of its frame. We saw that she had tears coming down her face. We went to Iida and Uraraka and slapped them. After we slapped them, we ran out of the dorm and straight to Mido's room.

No-one's POV

Kirishima and Denki ran to Midoriya's dorm causing noise to go throughout the whole dorm area. Many people who were in the common area saw them running to a certain dorm. Many were confused and some had started to stand up and follow the 2 boys. When they all got to Midoriya's room they saw that he was crying while looking out of his window.

They all were shocked that he was crying for the first time since they had met him

They all were shocked that he was crying for the first time since they had met him. Bakugou was the one who was most shocked that his childhood friend was crying. Bakugou walked to Izuku's bed and hugged him like his life depended on it.

Izuku started to breakdown while hugging Bakugou

Izuku started to breakdown while hugging Bakugou. Kirishima and Denki ran to their friend and hugged him. After a while, the whole class was hugging the sad crying cinnamon roll except Kirby Bitch and Sonic.

Izuku's POV

When I looked out the window crying, I felt heat on me. I hugged the person back seeing that it was Bakugou and started to breakdown. After a minute or 2, I noticed the whole class was hugging me except Kirby and Sonic. I hugged them for a few minutes letting go and smiling like I used to. I sat on my bed looking at the Class 1 by 1. They all looked sad and I didn't like that.

"What happened?" I said.

"We followed Kaminari and Kirishima and saw that you were crying" Class 1-A said excluding Kirby, Sonic, Kiri, and Kami.

I smiled at them brightly.

"Hey, don't be sad I don't like that. Be Happy!!!" I said smiling.

They nodded and smiled back.

I thought to myself thinking that I need time alone so I asked them.

"C-can you all leave I need some time alone?" I said with the class looking sad again but they started to leave.

All of them left except Bakugou, Kirishima, and Denki. I nodded and indicated them to stay with me. I grabbed my phone scrolling through my contacts. They all looked at me smiling and I smiled back. I picked a contact that was named "Mom". I called the contact and they picked up.

"Yes, This is Inko Midoriya speaking. Who is this?" Mom said.

Bakugou, Kirishima, and Denki started to laugh and I pouted.

"Mother you don't even know your own son's number?" I said with a tint of sadness and after I started to smile.

" Oops, sorry Honey. I forgot to save your number. So what did you need?" Mom said.

"I was wondering if I can go to America again?" I stated.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go because of work. Now I know, so we have 4 days until the flight." Mom said.

"Ok Mother!" I said excitedly.

I hung up and started packing.

After I finished packing, I looked back at the group that was still in my room. I set clothes out on my door for the next day. The group was sleeping so I laid Kiri and Kami on the bed while I cuddled with Bakugou. After a while, I fell asleep without knowing that there was something watching us in my room. At 2 in the morning, there was a sound in the room waking up Izuku.

TBC

Words: 922 words

BYE~~