UA Comes To America

2 years later

No One's POV

The class was in the classroom talking to each other about school and training. Aizawa entered the classroom and everything became quiet. Mr Aizawa walked up to the front of the class and put a folder on his desk while looking at the class. His scarf started moving and out came Principal Nezu. The class jumped a bit back except Bakugou and Todoroki. The principal started talking.

"Hello, Class 1-A," Nezu said.

"Hi Principal Nezu," The class replied.

"I came to inform you that you will go to America to learn, train, and study. We thought that you should go there because the school doesn't get attacked by villains that often. Be sure to pack because you are going to leave in 2 days.," Principal Nezu said while hopping onto Mr Aizawa's desk. He hopped off and left the classroom.

The class started to become loud again with kids chattering excitedly about the trip. Some classmates rose their hands. Iida, Momo, and Todoroki had their hands raised.

"Yes, Iida?" Mr Aizawa said.

"What school are we going to attend?" Iida asked dropping his hand down onto his desk.

"You are going to Alderson High," Aizawa replied grabbing his sleeping bag and crawling into it.

"Yes, Momo?" Aizawa asked.

"Isn't that the 2nd best hero school in the world? " Momo said putting her hand down along with Todoroki because she asked his question.

"Yes, it is," Aizawa replied closing his eyes.

The class started cheering. The bell rang and the class walked out packing up for the trip. They packed their suitcases and put them in the classroom and put their hero suits on their suitcases. The class went to buy stuff around Japan in the Mall.

Izuku on the other hand just finished a mission on capturing a well-known villain who killed 300 people and raped 10 women.

"Tskk this is too easy," Izuku said.

"I mean you are the one who easily overtook the number 1 American Hero's throne in just a mere month." Izuku's group said.

"Guess your right all we have to go back to the school," Izuku said.

"Yeah, also you wanna get anything when we go back to school on the way there?" Amelia said.

"Sure," Mari, Jason, Alec, and Max said.

Izuku and the group walked to a gas station and bought some cigarettes and pocky. Izuku grabbed the pocky and placed one in his mouth. The group grabbed some cigarettes and lit them. Izuku created a scythe and stepped on it. The scythe started levitating and Izuku started to make the scythe go faster. The group laughed at each other and started running to the school. The got to the school in 5 minutes and entered the Principal's office.

"Hello, sir we finished the mission," The group said at the same time.

"Ahh, good job guys so a school is going to come here in a day and you will need to tour them around the school. Also, Midoriya you need to make 2 songs for the ending of the tour or middle of the tour." The Principal said.

"Ok, sir I will have a group song and duo song completed on that day," Izuku said.

"Good now go home and start getting sleep. You kept going on missions continuously and you didn't even take a break." The Principal said.

"Ok come on guys," Izuku said.

The group said their byes and went to Izuku's house. They entered Izuku's house and went to his room. They all collapsed on his bed and fell asleep. Izuku stayed up playing with Jason's hair and fell asleep after.