The New Relationship?! The End

Previously

Izuku, Alec, and Max chugged down a bottle of vodka each.

Now

No One's POV

Izuku had ended up drinking 5 bottles of vodka but was still sober. Alec and Max were on their 2nd bottle but they were drunk. Izuku started laughing while watching the 2 boys hiccup. The people at the party were drinking only a shot of alcohol as they didn't want to get drunk before the next day of school. The class was partying to the music except for Bakugou and Todoroki. Jason was watching Izuku down the 7th bottle of alcohol as he was sitting on the counter. Izuku walked up to Jason and hugged Jason by his waist. Izuku put his head on Jason's shoulder and laid there. Somewhere at 11, the party had ended and everyone left except for the class and the Devils.

Celina's POV

When everyone left, we had to clean up and when we did I had noticed Jason in Izuku's grasp with Izu's head on Jay's shoulder. I noticed the girls in our group looking at the two hugging one another. I gathered the girls from the class and our group and started talking about the 2. We all talked for 5 minutes before ending up with a conclusion. A ship was just created and will sail in a few weeks.

"EEEEE WE HAVE A NEW SHIP TO SAIL," Mina exclaimed excitedly.

"Yup and we will get it done," The girls said.

"The ship name will be ummmmmm," I said asking myself what the ship name could be.

"How about Izukson," Momo said.

The girls started agreeing to the ship name but some were confused. The girls shrugged their shoulders and started to help clean up the house. Izuku was cleaning up the counter while Jason was sitting at the counter grabbing empty bottles of alcohol and recycling them. They finished in a few minutes and sat on the couch.

"What should we do now?" I asked immediately after sitting down.

The others started thinking before choosing truth or dare.

"I will go first," Alec said.

The group nodded and we had begun. Everyone ended up kissing their crush except Izuku and Jason. Jason was in a maid costume. Izuku had lipstick on while everyone else was red because they had kissed. Mina was thinking about who to choose for the next dare and ended up choosing Jason.

"Jason truth or dare," Mina said smiling widely.

"D-dare," Jason stammered out.

"GREAT!!! I dare you to kiss Deku," Mina said jumping up and down.

Jason blushed and stood up and walked to Izuku. Izuku was currently on his back looking at the ceiling. I noticed Jason stop a few centimeters away from Izuku and got up. I went over to him and pushed him onto Izuku's lap. I giggled and ran to the girls. The boys were blushing at the position Jason was in. Jay was currently sitting on Izuku's lap with Izuku sitting up hugging Jay. The girls and I started jumping up and down with excitement while the boys were smirking. Jay looked embarrassed and before he did anything Izuku kissed Jay on the lips with his left arm around Jay's head. All the girls celebrated and started jumping up and down clapping while the boys were standing up and clapping.

No One's POV

Izuku was currently kissing Jason with everyone watching so he started using his tongue. Jason started to turn red and was dominated by Izuku's tongue. Izuku mentally smirked and flipped them over. Jason was laying his back on the ground while Izuku was pinning him to the ground french kissing Jason. The group surrounding them started blushing furiously while the Devils smirked and high-fived each other while Izuku and Jason were kissing. Izuku got off of Jason with a string of saliva forming when his lip separated from Jason's lips. Izuku smirked and licked his lips. Jason was on the floor panting while shifting on his side. The group surrounding them stopped blushing and started laughing. Jason got up and stumbled before getting caught by Izuku.

"You ok?," Izuku asked Jason.

"Y-Ye-Yeah," Jason said as his face turned even redder.

"Ok let's get straight to the point alright?" Izuku said.

"S-sure," Jason mumbled and stood up straight.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Izuku asked looking at Jason.

Jason blushed and nodded jumping onto Izuku hugging him. Izuku smiled and hugged him back. All the people around them congratulated them and laughed. Izuku ended up having to lift Jason because Jason didn't want to move around. Izuku sighed and went to the rooms to sleep. Izuku showed where the class can sleep while the Devils ended up sleeping in Izuku's room. The Devils laid on the bed while Izuku just sat outside on the ledge sleeping. Caramel the cat (I FORGOT ABOUT HER AGAIN XD) walked to Izuku and laid on his lap falling asleep.

In the Morning

The Devils woke up to the sound of singing down in the living room with instruments playing. The Devils walked down with Class 1-A following in pursuit to the living room. They entered to see Iris and Izuku on the couch. Izuku with a violin and Iris on top of Izuku hugging his neck. Caramel was laying next to Izuku on her back.

Iris
Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start

Izuku
They tell me I'm too young to understand
They say I'm caught up in a dream
Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes
Well that's fine by me

Iris
So wake me up when it's all over

Izuku
When I'm wiser and I'm older

Iris + Izuku
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

The class was in awe as the 2 siblings sang in harmony with each other as Izuku played the violin perfectly while Iris was playing the piano perfectly in harmony with the violin.

Izuku
I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
I hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans

Iris
I wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is the prize

Izuku + Iris
So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Tears were dripping down from the siblings' faces and they hugged each other tightly. They released each other and smiled making the surrounding people close their eyes at the bright twins. Izuku looked behind at the door petting Caramel to see Class 1-A and the Devils.

"Food is in the dining room," Izuku said smiling at them.

They all nodded and walked to the kitchen to see waffles and pancakes on the table with fruit and juice. They all ate laughing because of all the jokes the Devils said.

"I am coming back to Japan with my #1 group and we will defeat All for One and the League of Villians," Izuku started confidently with the Devils nodding.

They all finished eating and went to the airport with their luggage and boarded the private plane that Izuku has.

"Get Ready for the End of your Life All for One" Izuku thought.

And they were gone...

Thank you for reading my story! I will end the story here as I ran out of ideas and I wanted to start a new story. It will be Bnha X Harry Potter Crossover. Hope you have enjoyed this story and read my other stories.

BYE~~~

- todobakudekuXshipper