The Party

Previously
Izuku flew all the way up into the night sky somersaulting causing the class to gasp at the sight.

A/N: Please Forgive me when I wrote in the Festival I changed my mind and made it into a Party.

Now
No One's POV

'WHAT HOW IS HE A DRAGON NOW??' The class yelled in their minds as Izuku looked at them curiously. Izuku tilted his head and stuck his tongue out. The girls started giggling about how he acts like a child while the boys were laughing at how he looks good but act childish. Izuku grinned and started flying away. The Devils followed pushing each other as they nearly fell before Izuku held his tail out so they fell on his tail. The Devils sat on his tail and started talking while Izuku flew to the sunset. The class started down the stairs and emerged out of the building to meet a black limousine.

'WOW IS HE THAT RICH!!' The whole class thought

The class boarded the limousine and they were taken back to Alderson High. It was a 20-minute trip from the building to the school. When the class arrived and they were met by the Devils. The Devils smiled and opened the door for them to exit. After the class exited the limousine, they went into the school talking to each other when an announcement came up.

"HELLO STUDENTS, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A PARTY AT MIDORIYA'S HOUSE THIS EVENING PLEASE BE READY AND COME AT 5:30 PM. WHEN YOU SEE THE MIDORIYA FAMILY PLEASE THANK THEM FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE FUN AT THEIR HOUSE. THANK YOU!," The speaker said.

People who were in the hall started crowding around Izuku praising Izuku with thank yous. Izuku smiled at them.

"It is no problem, This is the only time in the year we are going to have fun so let's make the best of it," Izuku smiled brightly at the crowd.

The crowd bowed and left the class and the Devils alone. Izuku sighed and walked away with the group of students following. Izuku entered a gym and was met with a teacher running to him. The teacher started talking to him while Izuku looked agitated. Izuku nodded and bowed slightly and ran to a door. The class and group looked at each other and started following them. When they arrived at the door they all peaked outside to see Midoriya in his Devil form commanding orders around to the students. The students bowed and had separated from the 2 teens fighting. The class sat at the benches while the Devils went to Izuku. Izuku looked at the 2 kids fighting and summoned 2 knives. He tossed one to Max and ran at one of the boys while Max ran at the other. They both had their knives in front of both of the boy's throats (the boys who were fighting). The boys stopped fighting and sat on the grass looking at Izuku. The Devil girls walked up to the boys who were sitting down and started wrapping their wounds in bandages. Izuku stood up and sighed looking at his knife. The boys from the Devils looked at Izuku and muttered something. Alec walked up to Izuku and whispered something in the boy's ear. Izuku looked at the boys and tilted his head making his eyes go red. The boys stood in a battle position with the students around them backing up and seated down with the class at the benches. The class looked curiously at the 4 boys standing in the middle of the yard. The three boys (Alec, Max, and Jason) ran at Izuku at a fast pace causing the crowd of students to only see blurs surrounding Izuku.