Sleepover / America Here I Come

Izuku's POV

After the mall trip, the class and my sister went to the dorms having a sleepover. My sister ended up taking my 2nd favorite hoodie, like rude much.

The hoodie

I end up with the other hoodie that I loved the most

Other Hoodie

'HAH SUCKS TO BE YOU IRIS' I thought

I went down to the common room wearing my hoodie and black leggings. I sat down at a wall next to the couch listening to music on my phone from my AirPods. My sister sat on my lap and she was hella heavy.

"IRIS GET OFF" I yelled.

"As if you are very comfortable," Iris stated.

I was triggered that my eyes turned bright red with electricity zapping out of my eyes. All of a sudden, I felt someone lean on me. I looked to the right finding Bakugou leaning on me with his eyes closed. A vein popped out of my forehead and my eyes turned dark red flickering to black. Iris saw me and got off of my lap laying down on the couch. My eyes turned back to it emerald color and I leaned on the wall staring at my phone. 5 minutes later, the class started piling in the room. I opened my eyes and put away my phone and AirPods. The class all sat on the ground setting the sleepover up. Mina suggested Truth or Dare and that in which the whole class agreed. (Even Iida, wow he better not be strict.) Mina started off the game with Sero.

"Truth or Dare, Sero" Mina exclaimed.

"Dare, I am not backing down," Sero answered back.

"I dare you to tape yourself on a wall," Mina said.

Sero taped himself to the wall and sighed. An hour later, the game started to heat up. There were kissing dares and others. It went back to me.

"Truth or Dare, Midoriya-Kun," Momo said.

"Dare?" I replied.

"I dare you to either show us your Instagram or drink some alcohol." Momo dared.

"So, can I do both? I asked.

The class was shocked because I just asked to do both except Iris. Momo nodded and I grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and connected it to the TV with my cable port. I opened Instagram on my phone going to my posts. I started with my first post all the way to the final one which was the 5th post.