14.

*Unedited*

He stared at the beauty coming towards her in floral red gown, she looked gorgeous and her face with light make up just enhanced her natural glow. She looked perfect and Ah, yes, nervous.

"You are looking beautiful." He said honestly.

"Thank you." Her shy reply was the confirmation how nervous she was. She actually didn't meet his eyes and was intently focused on the car behind him. But she had seen the model before so Aaron knew she was least interested in that.

"Come on we should go." He said and opened the door for her. Mia thanked him quietly again and sat in the car. He rounded the car and sat in the back seat with her and told the driver the location of reception party.

Aaron fixed the jacket of his black tux and started checking out the girl beside him. The dress was modern and definitely something she wasn't comfortable with. But she was looking very elegant in it. The dress perfectly complemented her and his class.

When his dad suggested her the idea of a reception Aaron was very furious. But then today why he was  feeling like it was perhaps not that bad idea and he might survive this.

This last few days he had spent with Mia and gotten to know her, he had gotten comfortable being with her. He had come to know she was really not that accidental that he had thought first. But yes she was shy and anxious person.

"Are you nervous?" He asked her to start the conversation.

"Just a little bit." She answered turning towards him from the window. Her black eyes shined from the lights on the streets.

"I will be with you." He tried to reassure her. She just nodded and bit her lip and he turned away from the alluring sight.

The rest of the ride was passed in silence.

When the car stopped he put his hand on her shoulders to stop her from opening the door.

"Let me." He said softly to her.

Mia nodded and Aaron exited the car and opened the door for her. He took her hand in his and guided her out of the car.

He placed his hands on her waist to held her close to him and felt her shiver. Cameras started to flash and questions started to flow towards them.
Guards made a way for us to pass and held the media back.

He felt Mia froze next to me her grip tightened on his biceps and her breaths quickened and a expression of pure shock crossed her face. Aaron realised his mistake just in the moment.

He turned her face towards him and held her eyes captive with his to get her distracted from the crowd.

"It's Okay, I am here."

Mia calmed down a bit and he smiled at her. She returned a half smile and we passed the media without another word.

"Welcome, Son." Hid dad greeted him as soon as they entered the giant ball room decorated by best decorates in
India. Everything looked perfect, and blinding, which it was.

He felt Mia's grip tightened more on him, when they entered the hall and all attention focused on them.

Aaron gave his dad a curt nod and asked gritting his teeth, "you called the media."

He smiled like a hawk and patted Aaron's back. "Well of course, it's my Son's reception and the world has to know." He said it like it actually matters to him that it is his reception.

"Namaste, Uncleji." Mia greeted my dad and start to bend down to touch his feet. But my dad stopped her.

"You can call me Papa, and my blessings is with you, no need." Aaron rolled his eyes. His dad was an excellent actor. Surprisingly, his tone almost sounded genuine to him also.

Mia smiled shyly and held hid arm again still very uncomfortable to being a focus of attention of thousands eyes, who was judging her that she was fit enough for their circle or not. It's a good thing He don't care for their opinion, but they had to keep this act on. The people were like hawks only one mistake in business and you would be vanished. He too didn't want that.

"Come on love, lets meet Mom and my brothers." Mia's eyes widened slightly at the nickname but soon she remembered that it was for act and passed him a smile and nodded. He wrapped his arms around her ready for the show.

"I see, you both are getting comfortable with each other." His dad commented while raising a eyebrow at Aaron.

"Yes Dad, now if you Excuse us." Aaron stated coldly and went past him to the stage where his mother was.

*****