Part 6

Payal reached home only to met Akash laughing having tea with Garima and Madhumati.

She fisted her hand in rage seeing Akash and wanted so badly to strangle him but it will be an easy punishment for his crimes.

"Come down Payal..... Don't blow it. " She thought and she put on her best smile and made her presence known.

"Payal...... I came to take you home...... I hope you are ready....... Garimaji told me you went out to bid goodbye to your friends but you don't have to do it because you can visit them anytime you want. " Akash said and Payal nodded shyly.

"I will go and get my stuff so that we can leave. " Payal said and moved into her room and took her bag and came out.

She and Akash took Garima and Madhumati's blessing and were about to take Shashi's when they stopped seeing the disgusting and angry glare he threw at them.

Payal run put of there crying and an angry Akash glared at Shashi in anger and left and entered his car only to find Payal crying.

He then drove off in anger as Payal cried.

"Stupid old man...... Shyam should have finished you off once and for all....... You have no idea how grateful I am  that your wife and sister supported Shyam's lies...... It's because of that that I was able to get the property and Payal...... You wait and watch...... I will finish you off after am done with solving my current problems. " Akash thought as he drove off to RM.

Khushi's House.

"Here you go buddy...... It was delivered at my house. " Aman said and handed a box to Arnav.

"Thank you Aman. " He thanked and proceeded to open it when Aman said.

"Okay...... Am leaving..... And tell bhabhi I will be here tomorrow morning for breakfast. " Aman said and Arnav smiled and nodded and Aman left.

He opened the box only to find his childhood toys and pictures. He was surprised to see them when Sheesh Mahal was being renovated after he bought it from his uncle and kicked him out.

That moment he was so eager to burn it but for some unknown reason he stopped and asked for it to be placed in the warehouse.

And today he didn't regret that decision because it was the only things left of his childhood.

One by one he took out the toys when his eyes feel on a picture. He took it and it was a picture of him and his father at the movie theater.

He remembers that day like it was yesterday

He remembers that day like it was yesterday. His mother had refused him an ice cream and to pacify him, Arvind had snuck out with him to a movie theater and both snuck but into Sheesh Mahal only to be caught by his mother.