Part 13

Arnav and the others looked at Payal with shock.

"Why did you kidnap him? " Aman asked curiously.

"He has been stalking Khushi. " Payal revealed and Khushi stiffened in Arnav's arms and Arnav started fuming in anger. "I knew I won't be long until he does something bad to Khushi so I had him kidnap and he had been in my custody for the past one week and since he is always traveling no one in the family suspects a thing. " She concluded.

Arnav felt angry at himself for listening to Khushi when she refused the bodyguards he assigned to her because she didn't want it drawing attention on her.

"I hope he is secured where he is because he will play a big part in Anjali arrest...... We also have Anant in our custody and all we need is to make Shyam give us a evidence he has against Anant and Anjali and all those who wronged you will be behind bars. " Mr Roy said to Arnav.

"It's late...... We all better get some sleep because it's going to be a long day tomorrow. " Aman said and everyone nodded.

Khushi showed Payal and Natasha their rooms and moved to hers and Arnav's room only to find him sitting at the edge of the bed lost in thought.

His reverie was broken by the sound of the door closing.

Khushi knew he was thinking about what Payal said down stairs and her refusal to have body guards.

"Am sorry Arnav...... I didn't know want the bodyguards because of the attention it will draw...... I didn't think of them as security. " Khushi voiced out with her voice laced with regret and remorse.

Arnav sighed and pulled her by the hand and made her sit on his lap.

"I understand you...... But I can't risk your safety anymore...... From now on everywhere you go..... You must go with the bodyguards whether we are together or not..... And I don't want to hear any objection...... Understood. " Khushi nodded and Arnav smiled and kissed her cheek making blush. "I know you want to sleep with you sister and catch up on lost time,so go before I cage you here. " Arnav said shocking Khushi.

"How did you know? " She asked in shock.

"We are soulmates...... I you don't need to say something for me to know...... Now go before I change my mind. " Arnav said playfully and Khushi kissed his cheek and left the room and Arnav went to sleep but he couldn't get some sleep and moved out of the bedroom.

A Few Minutes Later.

Natasha was looking down at Khushi and Payal who were sleeping on a mat outside in the open air star grazing.

She was admiring the bond between the two, even though they were not related, their relationship was beyond any blood bond or relation

She has never seen any sisterhood bond as strong as these two girls. And she did envy them more than anything in the world.