Part 9

No proofread so please ignore any mistakes. I will edit it later on.

Akash was pacing back and forth after seeing Natasha and what shocked him the most was that she and Payal were classmates back in high school.

"That witch trapped my Payal without her noticing...... I will tell Payal I don't need her...... Yes that's what I will do. " Akash thought and took off his suit and shirt leaving him shirtless.

Payal barged in startling him in the process and he made up his mind to seduce her. It's been over two weeks since they got married but Payal hasn't given him a chance to touch her intimately. It was either she was asleep or cried about how her father hates her because of Khushi and he not wanting to look bad let her be and had to find ways to relief his blue balls.

So the bathroom became his new best friends.

Payal who knew what he was thinking put on her best happy face and matched up to him and snaked her arms around his neck even though she felt disgusted.

"I know you like my surprise....... And I know how much you love me that's why you won't refuse the little I did to solve your problem of not finding a famous face for the showstopper...... And guess what...... Natasha says she will do it for free as a wedding gift to us." Payal squealed in happiness as she told him of Natasha's words.

Akash felt trapped, because if he refused Payal then it will hurt her feelings which he didn't want happening.

So all he did was smile and nod at it and hugged her.

Payal rolled her eyes when he took her by surprise and she pulled out forcefully after Akash refused to let her go.

This hurt Akash but he kept quiet.

"Oh I forgot that I was making Natasha some samosas and tea...... Let me go and continue and one more thing..... I will be sleeping with Natasha...... We have so many things to catch up on. Payal squealed and rushed out leaving no room for a shocked Akash to retort.

" Dammit....... Am trapped..... I have to do something to get rid of Natasha immediately before she slips the beans. " Akash said.

"And what might that be my ex. " Natasha said from behind making he presence known.

"What the hell are you doing here? " He asked as he went to close the door and matched up to her and Natasha looked at his bare chest and moved closer to him and run her hand over his chest and up the back of his neck.

"If it's sex you want then meet me at my apartment

"If it's sex you want then meet me at my apartment....... But not here. " Akash said wanting to release his blue balls but Natasha laughed pissing him off.

She moved away from him and looked at him in disgust.

"I will rather sleep with a homeless man than you..... You think so highly of yourself and this could only mean Payal hasn't allowed you to taste the peach and a sex addict like you can't live without sex....... You have only been able to hold on all this while because of the prostitutes who come to your office to relieve your built up sexual desires. " Natasha said and Akash was shocked because it was his well kept secret.