Extra smut scene.

This fits right in between My Angel and My Demon. Happy sinning friends.
________________________________

Alfred lays against Ivan's chest, Ivan gently petting his hair while surveying the plants in the private garden. Alfred's body decided it hated him because it started heating up as he thought about Ivan. His body produces the smallest amount of slick as his member slowly peaks in interest.

Any touch begins to feel good, even Ivan's soft petting made him want to mewl. He refrained hoping it would just go away, but it only got worse. Suddenly, he was on his back with Ivan over him. Sharp violet eyes scanning him like prey. Ivan's smirk was sinful as he touched Alfred's hot body all over.

Alfred couldn't stop the mewls that escaped, especially when Ivan teased his nipples through his shirt. Ivan's grin was growing with the amount of slick made.

"You know Fredka, I really would like a tour of your private garden. Get to know your most precious flowers~" Ivan squeezes his thigh near his privates to give a good idea of what he was really talking about.

"Will you let me tour your garden Fredka?" The question was for permission.

Permission to touch Alfred, permission to pleasure Alfred, and permission to take Alfred. Permission to change Alfred's life forever. His lust-filled eyes gave away his need for Alfred, Alfred felt his own need.

It was wrong, giving in to such temptation. It was wrong for him to be touched in such a way, especially with a demon. It was wrong for him to ache to be filled.

Good thing Alfred doesn't care about what was but what is. It is okay to have wants and needs, Alfred wand to be Ivan's in every way. Alfred needs to be touched and loved on.

"I'm sure you can tour yourself, just be careful. Some flowers are delicate" Alfred said nervously.

"Of course Fredka, I will take good care when touring your most private garden," Ivan said, hands wandering to Alfred's hips.

Ivan then gently placed his fingers between Alfred's sides and the white shirt. He lifts the shirt and lifts it off Alfred. Golden tanned skin shimmering in the gardens natural light. (Don't ask how that works with wings-)

Alfred covered himself a bit in embarrassment, hands over his chest. Ivan's hands swarm up Alfred's stomach and find the arms gently pulling them away. Ivan leans down and gently kisses Alfred's chest. He starts kissing all over Alfred's torso, up and down. He gets to know the angel's weak spots.

He then takes one of the nipples into his mouth, Alfred moans a bit from surprise but mostly because it felt good. A small cracking sound could be heard, it was light and barely noticeable over Alfred's soft moans.

Ivan's mouth found the others nipple, Alfred moans were sweet but he was getting so worked up it began to hurt. Ivan's mouth traveled up while his hands wandered down, finding the rim of Alfred's soaked white pants. Ivan licked and nipped at Alfred's neck with sharp teeth.

Ivan then stole Alfred's lips in a deep kiss, he gently eased off the white fabric leaving Alfred more naked in front of someone than he ever has in his life. Though, the record is far from set.

Ivan's hand finds Alfred's boxers that were so wet they were almost transparent. His body working overtime in the slick department because he was so aroused. Ivan continues to touch him and tease him. Placing a hand over his bulge but not doing anything about it, Alfred well, it hurt. A lot, he almost started crying.

"Vanya, please. I-it hurts." Alfred begged almost pathetically, arching his back as if that would get Ivan to help with his problem. Ivan palmed Alfred a bit causing the boy to moan out needily.