III

Naruto’s POV

The warmth of the sun on my face.

The smell of dewy morning.

The air blowing through the window that’s so refreshing and...

...heavy.

Something heavy is on top of me.

With my eyes still closed, I brought my hand to feel the heavy thing on top of me. And found out that it is a person--someone with broad shoulders and short hair.

“Kakashi get off, you are heavy” I murmured as I continued caressing his back.

I immediately regretted those words as I jerked awake to a sudden sharp slap to my face. And saw a really, really furious Sasuke beside me.

“What did you just say?!”, he growled.

“Sasuke, it’s not wha—“, I trailed off at another heavy slap.

“Don’t fucking lie to me!” he said even more furious.

“It was just a one time thing!” The lie just came out of my mouth as I soothed my cheek.

A hard punch to my gut. ‘Fuck.’

“Alright, alright” I breathed out.

He glared at me while clenching his fist.

“I--I was overwhelmed with fear...and at the same time, I was very angry.  I projected all of my humiliation and anger towards him." I buried my face in my hands in regret. "I thought that if I did that to him, I could rid myself of the trauma when--"

"Stop making up excuses!" Sasuke grabbed my collar, he's flaring with anger. "Oh I remember, you even let him take advantage of you when we were youn--"

“Fuck you!” I shoved him off. "If there's anyone who violated me when we were young, it was y--".

"Nonsense!" He grabbed my jaw. "Was he your first, huh? I knew you were a slut."

“You asshole!”, I punched him so hard. "I don't expect you to believe me when I say that you were the only one I have had any sexual relationship with before I got married." I don't want to argue anymore, It's not like he'll listen to anything I say. I want to get away from him.

I got off the bed and went for the door. But before I could reach for the knob, he caught my wrist.

"Teme! Get off me you--" I trailed off as I was yanked back unto the bed.

~

[warning: mature content]
[skip to  • • •  indicator if you feel uncomfortable reading smut]

~

He got on top of me and forcefully kissed me. I tried to struggle from his grasp. But for some reason, I feel somewhat inferior compared to Sasuke’s strength—something’s really wrong. He clamped my left wrist with his real arm, and my artificial arm with his summoned Susano arm. I tried to kick him off. But he just chuckled at my resistance.

Then, his facial expression suddenly got serious. We stared at each other's eyes momentarily. Everytime I stare into those charcoal orbs, it’s like there’s some kind of invisible force trying to pull me in...then just like all the other times, I completely surrender myself to it.

Even though I’m still feeling angry at him, our lips meet again. “Sasuke, stop” I tried to sit up but Sasuke just put his weight on me to stop me. His kiss has gotten more greedy. It has been a long time since we've seen each other. A long time since we tasted each other's lips. My body’s gradually...giving in to the temptation. Maybe that explains why I wasn’t really trying that hard to push him away.

~♡

Their tongues danced with each other

...sucking

...nipping on the lips

...while getting rid of the fabrics that's hindering them from feeling each other's skin.

Sasuke started trailing kisses on Naruto’s neck, collarbones, on the chest, down to the blond’s well-sculpted abs.

...nibbling

...biting

...the Uchiha marking the Uzumaki’s skin.

Naruto slightly flinched when the raven suddenly grabbed his exposed manhood.

“When was the last time this was used, huh?” Sasuke demanded.

“Sasuke, why are you asking this kind of—“

“Just answer the question!”

Naruto thought about lying for a second but then dismissed it. He have had experience wherein he had lied to Sasuke about something, but then the Uchiha found out about the truth later. And unfortunately for Naruto, Sasuke dealt with the matter sadistically.

Sasuke squeezed Naruto’s member, expecting for more answers.

“Fo-four months ago” the blond murmured diverting his eyes “...with Kaka--.”

“And this?” the Uchiha’s hand went down to the blond’s entrance.

Naruto grab hold of the pale-skinned wrist in panic.

“Sasuke, please don’t” the blond pleaded.

“You didn’t let him here?” he asked amusingly.

“You know very well why I can’t.” Naruto frowned and looked away.

A smirk crept on the raven’s lips. “Alright, let’s do..." The raven caressed the blond’s neck. "...the usual."

Sasuke’s mouth went down the blond’s member and began sucking the tan-skinned man like he was really thirsty for Naruto’s milk—as if only by doing so would he quench the thirst in him. The blond reached behind the raven to prepare him for penetration.

When the raven finally...and oh so slowly impaled himself with the blond’s meat, Naruto watched how Sasuke bounced up and down on him. The blond Uzumaki got so aroused at the view that he roughly flipped the Uchiha so that the raven was under him. He then proceeded to pound the moaning raven on the sheets like there’s no tomorrow.

~

After what felt like five hours straight of scrumptious sex, they gave each other a sloppy kiss and then the blond finally collapsed beside the raven exhaustingly.

"We now have all the time." Sasuke uttered sleepily, as he snuggled on the tan chest. Naruto was confused for a second at what the raven meant by that, but then but then decided to dismiss the thought because he was too sleepy to think about it. He pulled the covers on top of them and eventually succumbed to sleep.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

As if on genjutsu, we were stuck on a routine of eat-walks-sleep-and repeat.

Every time I wanted to bring up a question about why we are here, Sasuke would redirect the topic. And then I just subconsciously went along with it.

When I realized this, I  then planned to investigate it myself. I'll do it when Sasuke will be busy preparing our lunch in the kitchen.

~

“Sasuke, I’ll take a walk at the beach for a bit.”

“Okay, just don’t take long. The lunch will be done soon.”

“I will not.” I assured him.

I got far enough from the house to make sure Sasuke wouldn’t see me. I decided to go into Sage Mode so that I could feel everyone else’s chakra.

When I started gathering chakra for sage mode, I winced at a throbbing pain I felt on my body. I fell on my butt  and pulled my shirt up. A familiar glow of red rune-like pattern appeared on my body.

“This is the—“ I blacked out.