fifteen

As soon as the stag, dog, wolf, and rat entered the shack once more, they were completely baffled. The stag double checked the shack, he went outside to make sure that it was still the Shrieking Shack. The shack was now looking very warm and comfortable. The four animals padded through the room, however, they were stopped by an invisible barrier.

Padfoot let out a small bark at the sudden interaction, and a few moments later the sound of footsteps echoed throughout the room. Lyra then appeared on their line of sight, and she immediately pulled out her wand.

"Scourgify."

All the mud and dirt from their body disappeared in a second. She then nodded, and they attempted to walk past the barrier once more, but this time, they succeeded.She led them towards their resting area, and pulled the werewolf towards the smaller space.

Remus then immediately curled up on the comfortable spot, before starting to close his eyes.

"Get some rest, loves. 6 hours until lesson starts." She told them,

The three animaguses let out a small nod, before they all shifted back to their human form.

"Bloody Hell, Ly! This is amazing!" James exclaimed quietly, glancing at the now sleeping werewolf.

"I was bored and thought the shack needed some renovating. Well, now we can come here anytime, I placed food and butterbeer upstairs. I stocked some fire whiskey too, in case we wanted to have a small party next time." She explained.

"You are the best." Sirius sighed dramatically, rushing towards the stairs to grab some butterbeer, with Peter following suit.

However, James stayed rooted on his place, and he was still admiring the room.

"Don't you want some butterbeer?" Lyra questioned.

"Not right now. Perhaps in the morning."

"Alright then, get some sleep. I don't want you falling asleep on your classes." She told him, pulling him towards he mattress.

Lyra then glanced out the window, and watched the sun rise, before glancing back at Remus' shifting form. She quickly made her way to the now human form of Remus, and began pulling the blankets so that he was comfortable, tucking him in.

From the other side of the room, James watched the girl with a small pout. His heart warmed at the sight of the girl caring so much for the werewolf.

"Ly." He whined, and as soon as Lyra was done with Remus, she turned towards the bespectacled boy.

"Yeah?"

"Tuck me in." He said in a small voice, pouting adorably.

Lyra chuckled quietly, cooing at the sight. She quickly made her way over to James and began pulling the covers. When James was comfortable enough, he let out a sigh of content. Lyra smiled softly at the boy, and leaned down to press a kiss on his forehead.

"Get some rest, Jamie."

----

"Do you think there's another cure for poison?" Severus wondered out loud.

Currently, he was sitting under a tree outside the school, along with this two best friends, Lyra Hyperion and Lily Evans.

"Well, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Why the sudden question?" Lily asked the boy.

"Well, if someone were to be poisoned, brewing a cure would be too long, the person would have died before the potion was done." Severus scoffed.

"There is. A hardened spherical deposit of indigestible material that forms in the gastrointestinal tract of hoofed animals, for example a goat, could heal all sorts of poison, unless the poison was dabbled with Dark Arts, which means.." She trailed off for him to figure it out.