𝗼𝗻𝗲 | 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Like clockwork every morning, Fallon stepped out of the elevator, outfit neatly kept in place and satchel bag slung over one shoulder. And like every other morning, she skipped her way over to Morgan's desk and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a cheerful hello.

"Morning my sweets." Derek smiled, hugging his beaming ray of sunshine as she prepared for the day.

She smiled at him, quickly walking over to her desk and setting her bags down. "Hey Spence." She greeted, noticing him loosing himself in his third book of the week. It was only Tuesday.

He mumbled a soft greeting, his eyes not straying from the pages in front of him. A soft gasp escaped Fallon's lips as she caught sight of the invitation her brother had given to her the week before, it was for one of his insanely wild parties and she'd completely forgotten about it. Truth be told, she probably wouldn't be able to make it anyway.

"Round table in five." JJ sung out as she walked out of her office.

Fallon looked up at her and waved, JJ smiled as she waved back. The rest of the team walked to the conference room together not a minute later and settled down as Garcia started presenting the case.

"Two men were found dead on the street in the early hours of today, in Georgia. The cause of death appears to be a slit throat, fear not, more information will be made available when the medical examiners report comes out." Penelope Garcia said. "Gary Stevens and Michael Hayes were presumably taking a walk in their neighborhoods when they were attacked from behind with a knife. They don't appear to have any immediate connections, they didn't live near each other and they were attacked on two different streets."

"Blitz attacks. But the unsub isn't sticking to a specific zone? Why?" Fallon questioned.

Spencer nodded, "They may have multiple comfort zones which allow them to travel between them. From work to home to a park the unsub frequents."

"We have to figure out those comforts zones because he doesn't seem to be slowing down." Rossi said as he surveyed the file.

Hotch nodded, standing up. "Wheels up in thirty."

After the team had all boarded the jet, Fallon took her usual seat next to Spencer and listened intently to the team going over the case, chipping in information when she could.

"We're forty minutes out. So when we land, Morgan and Rossi go to the latest crime scene, Prentiss and JJ, to the medical examiner and Angelle, Reid and I will set up at the station." Hotch doled out orders.