𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 | 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

tw: mentions of nausea, throwing up and dry heaving.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

One month later. (three months pregnant)

Fallon had just woken up. The room was dark and for a moment there, she had no clue where she was. They'd just moved into their new home the week before, so there will still boxes to be unpacked, but their, Jacks room and the kitchen was fully unpacked and decorated, since they were now living there.

Fallon turned her head to see her boyfriend snoring softly next to her, hugging her to him with one arm while his other was tucked underneath his head. She rolled over, trying hard not to wake him and checked the time. The clock on her bedside table read 5:17 am.

Why had she woken up this early?

Then she felt that feeling in her stomach and she realized.

"Oh for fucks sake." She mumbled aggressively as she climbed out of the warm covers and ran to the bathroom.

She tied her hair into a sloppy bun before lifting the toilet cover and throwing up her stomachs contents, which wasn't much since she hadn't eaten since yesterday. She sat back, gasping lightly as the nausea subsided and she heard soft footsteps padding against the tiled floors, getting louder as they neared the bathroom.

"You okay love?" Aaron asked softly as he tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

Fallon shook her head before leaning over the toilet again and throwing up. Aaron rushed over to her and rubbed her back soothingly as she threw up.

"I dislike this so much." She groaned as she fell back against his chest, accepting the glass of water he offered her and rinsing her mouth out into the toilet.

Aaron rubbed her shoulder lightly from where he had his arms around her.

"I know, but it'll all be worth it in the end."

Fallon smiled as she thought about the four of them together, her, Aaron, Jack and their little baby.

"Yeah, it will." She smiled at him.

He stood up and helped her up, going back to bed as she went to brush her teeth and have a shower, not feeling like going back to sleep after her sucky morning sickness had already ruined the previously serene morning bliss she was in.

After brushing her teeth, she stripped down and threw her clothes in their laundry hamper before climbing into the shower and taking a long shower, washing her hair and shaving carefully.