𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 | 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿?

credit and dedication go to: AarronXlie
for your interesting idea that intrigued me to the point of using it <3

credit and dedication go to: AarronXlie for your interesting idea that intrigued me to the point of using it <3

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

For the past month, Fallon and Aaron had been in and out of each other's house. Aaron would often spend the day with her, mostly after work. Sometimes she would rarely see him as he spent a lot of his time with his son, Jack. And on the times she did go to his place, Jack was never there .. allowing them to do whatever they wanted to.

But today was the day she was meeting Jack. And boy was she nervous. She knew that Jack's mother had been tragically killed a few years ago, she also knew that Aaron hadn't exactly allowed Jack to spend any time with any of the girlfriends he'd had over the years, wanting to keep the memory of the late Haley Brooks alive.

Which confused Fallon, because she wasn't even his girlfriend. But she was super excited anyway.

Her nerves apparently decided to outweigh her excitement because when she pulled up outside Aaron's house, watching Aaron and Jack waiting happily together at the front of the house for Fallon.

Fallon parked and hopped daintily out of the car, walking towards the Hotchner boys with a bright smile on her face. She'd brought cookies for the little boy, courtesy of JJ, because Fallon couldn't bake for shit. Of course, she told JJ that she wanted to supply Spencer and her brother with some of her famous choc chip cookies the next time she saw them. No one but Emily and Spencer knew about her and Hotch. But Fallon had the sneaking suspicion that Rossi knew anyway.

"Hey angel." Aaron gave her a kiss on her cheek as she met them at the front door. "Jack, this is Fallon." He gripped Jack's shoulder lightly, steering him in the direction of his angel.

"Hello Fallon." Jack gave her a toothy grin.

Fallon knelt down so that she was eye level with the little boy. "Hi Jack, it's nice to meet you." Fallon said brightly, smiling gently at him. "I brought you some cookies, I hope you like them." She said nervously.

"Really!" Jack jumped. "I love cookies! Thank you!" He wrapped his stubby arms around her neck, hugging her tight and promptly letting go to run inside the house.

Aaron chuckled as he took the box of baked goods from her hands. "He likes you already." He grinned at her, giving her a proper kiss.

She pressed her forehead lightly against his, running her finger gently down his face, tracing over his adorable dimples. "Really?" Aaron nodded. "I'm so glad. I thought he was going to hate me."

Aaron shook his head, placing his free hand on her lower back as he led her inside the house she was so used to spending time in. "I don't think it's possible to hate you Angel."