Chapter 1

Everything was going perfectly. They had just performed the magic trick where they 'robbed' a bank and the crowd was roaring with cheers. All four of the horsemen had smiles on their faces as they bowed. Nothing could ruin this moment.

"Fake!" a voice suddenly rang out after the cheers had died down, a series of gasps heard throughout the crowd.

"Well, it seems someone doesn't believe in magic," Mckinney said with a small smile "It's All Fake!" The voice shouted again and everybody turned to see who was shouting however when the spotlight landed on the place where the shouts were coming from everyone was surprised to see a figure standing on the support beams for the roof. It was somewhat impossible to tell what their gender was underneath their black disguise and the voice sounded oddly mechanical so that probably wasn't their real voice anyway.

"Give us a chance to prove you wrong?" Daniel said with a cocky smirk, clearly ready to show some tricks to the shouting figure.

"No need" they simply replied and then they threw a card. It was headed in Daniel's direction but in the last second it curved and Jack caught it just in time. The card was a Queen of Spades but instead of the usual design in the middle there was just the word "Do" (Yes this is also partially a Harry Styles reference)when he looked back up at her she saluted to them before falling off of the beam. Smiles were wiped off of everyone's faces as they assumed the worst would happen, however, a lilac purple cloth spun in the air surrounding the figure, and as it was descending there was no one in sight. The audience roared with cheers having obviously thought it was part of the act, but the four horsemen were left thinking "Who was that" 

 The audience roared with cheers having obviously thought it was part of the act, but the four horsemen were left thinking "Who was that"