Epilogue

(Takes place after the events of nysm2)

The horsemen and Dylan were all surprised to see Thaddeus Bradley was the one behind The Eye, none of them had expected it.

" I can see that it's a lot to take in for you all, but I must go. I trust that The Eye will be in good hands with you all"

"wait you're leaving it to us?"

"Well- with the help of a good friend of mine"

" who"

"check behind the curtain" They all walked behind the curtain and there in the middle of a room was a single chair spinning on one leg

"What's-"

"Hey guys" a familiar voice called out, and they all looked up to see someone sitting on a ledge. They hopped down and stepped into the light.

"Cheshire Cat"

"Aw, you remembered, Though I think I'd prefer it if you called me by my first name."

"And what would that be" She took off her disguise " Agent Alice!?!" Dylan exclaimed.

" Miss me?" She smirked.

"But how- What about our second performance, how were you in two places at once?"

"It's called a hologram. Oh, and I believe you need this" She said handing them a card.

Daniel took it and looked at it curiously. It was A joker card with the word Magic written on it. " So?" She asked

"So what" Daniel responded. She grabbed the card from him and flipped it in her hand until it became two cards and then three, then four, then five. She held them out for them to see and read them aloud

" Do you believe in Magic?" she questioned and then she walked through a door. The others followed into the room that had white walls and a giant staircase leading downwards. She smiled at them and held the door open

" Welcome to The Eye" Lula, Meritt, and Jack were quick to go down the staircase but Daniel stayed behind. "What's wrong"

"What? Oh no nothings, nothing wrong I just- I wanted to tell you that that disappearing trick you pulled during our first show was pretty cool."

"Thank you, that's very kind of you. If I'm being honest when you disappeared in the water I was really impressed"

"You saw that?"

"Yeah, I loved it. Maybe you could teach me jow to do it sometime"

"Yeah that's- I'd love to"

"Great! I'm excited. Now, what do you say about joining the others and seeing where this whole Magicians thing takes us"

"I like that idea"

And so off they went, to a future of uncertainty, curiosity, and Magic.