5

Sandy goes back into the bathroom and closes the door as Rizzo puts on the wig.

Rizzo:Miss Goody Two-Shoes makes me wanna barf..."Sings".
Look at me I'm Sandra Dee,Lousy with virginity,Won't go to bed,Till I'm legally wed."Holds up a finger".I can't I'm Sandra Dee.

Rizzo jumps onto the bed.

Rizzo:"Sings".Watch it hey I'm Doris Day,I was not brought up that way,Won't come across,Even Rock Hudson lost his heart to Doris Day,I don't drink.

Girls:Oh.

Rizzo:Or swear.

Girls:Oh.

Rizzo:I don't rat my hair.

Girls:Ew.

Rizzo:I get ill from one cigarette"Coughs".Keep your filthy paws off my silky drawers,Would you pull that crap with Annette."Sings".As for you Troy Donahue,I know what you wanna do,You got your crust,I'm no object of lust,I'm just plain Sandra Dee,Elvis,Elvis let me be,Keep that pelvis far from me,Just keep your cool,Now you're starting to drool...Hey fungool I'm Sandra Dee.

Sandy comes out if the bathroom.

Sandy:You making fun of me Riz?.

Rizzo:"Takes off the wig".Some people are so touchy.

Soon we are all gatherd on the floor talking.

Marty:So Lara got an eye on anyone at school?.

Lara:I don't know.Sonny and Doody are kind of cute but I honestly don't know them all too well yet.

   We hear a car and the guys talking outside and we all go over to the window.

Frenchy:They can't come in here my folks'll flip.

Putzie:"Standing up".Oh Sandy.Wherefore art thou Sandy?.

Rizzo:You goody goodies are too much.I'm gonna get my kicks while I'm still young enough to get em.

Lara:Right behind you Riz.

   I put on some pants and grab my jacket and bag and follow Rizzo out the window and I hear Frenchy speak as I do.

Frenchy:What they gonna do shinny down the drainpipe?.

Sonny:Hey look.There's Rizzo.

Max:And my sis.

Doody:Hey Rizzo what you doing without a net.

   I follow Rizzo over to the guys and I stand by Max.

Rizzo:Swell bunch rushing to help a lady.

Doody:Lady?.I don't see a lady.

Kenickie:Shut up.Shut up!.

Rizzo:What's up Kenick?.

Kenickie:One guess.

Rizzo:You got a lot to offer a girl.