9

-June 1959-

Mcgee:Attention seniors.Before the merriment of commencement commences I hope your years with us here at Rydell High have prepared you for the challenges you face.Who knows among you there may be a future Eleanor Roosevelt or a Rosemary Clooney.And among you young men there may be a Joe DiMaggio,a President Eisenhower or even a Vice President Nixon.But always you will have
the glorious memories of Rydell High.
Rydell forever.Bon voyage."Chimes".

   The bell rings and we all rush out of the school to the fair grounds outside.

Doody:I don't believe it.I don't believe it.How did I flunk phys ed?

Putzie:Did I take phys ed?.

Murdoch:Step right up here!.It's for a wonderful cause.The Teachers' Retirement fund.Give em a pie in the puss.

Max:Coach how could you flunk the T-Birds?

Calhoun:Don't worry.You'll get diplomas.Just come back to summer school.

Putzie:Summer School?.

   Sonny hands Putzie a pie and Putzie throws it at coach but misses him.

Calhoun:If you'd come to class you wouldn't have missed me.

Doody:Wise guy huh?.Take that Coach!.

Doody throws a pie at him and misses.

Calhoun:Why you couldn't even pitch one inning.

   Eugene come's up to the stand and throws a pie at Coach hitting him in the face.

Calhoun:What's your name?.I want you.

Eugene:It's Eugene.

Calhoun:You're a great pitcher.

Eugene:Awe Thank you.

   Max hits Eugene in the face with a pie making me laugh.

*****************************************

   Me and the boys including my brother but excluding Danny and Kenickie are walking when Sonny speaks up.

Sonny:Hey there's Zuko.

We see Danny wearing a Rydell Cardigan.

Max:You gotta be kidding man.

Doody:What is this?.Halloween?.

Sonny:Where did you swipe the sweater?.

Danny:While you tools were out stealing hubcaps I lettered in track.

Doody:I can't believe it.Danny Zuko turned jock?.

Danny:That's right I did.

Sonny:What you doing?.Deserting us?.

Danny:You guys can't follow a leader all your lives.Come on you know you mean a lot to me but Sandy does too.I'm gonna do anything i can to get her.

   Putzie hits Maxie's shoulder and then Max looks to me and Doody and then points in the other direction after getting Sonny's attention and people wolf whistles at the sight of Sandy.

Danny:Sandy?.

Sandy:Tell me about it stud.

Danny:"Sings".I got chills,They're multiplying,And I'm losing control,Cause the power you're supplying,It's electrifying!.

Sandy:"Sings".You better shape up,Cause I need a man,And my heart is set on you,You better shape up,You better understand,To my heart I must be true.

Danny:"Sings".Nothing left,Nothing left for me to do.

Sandy,Danny:"Sings".You're the one that I want.Oo-oo-oo honey,The one that I want
Oo-oo-oo honey,The one that I want
Oo-oo-oo the one I need,Oh yes indeed.

Sandy:"Sings".If you're filled with affection
You're too shy to convey,Meditate in my direction,Feel your way.

Danny:Oh!."Sings".I better shape up,Cause you need a man

Sandy:"Sings".I need a man,Who can keep me satisfied.

Danny:"Sings".I better shape up If I'm gonna prove.

Sandy:"Sings".You better prove
That my faith is justified.

Danny:"Sings".Are you sure?.

Sandy,Danny:"Sings".Cause I'm sure down deep inside.(3X)You're the one that I want
Oo-oo-oo honey,The one that I want
Oo-oo-oo the one I need,Oh yes indeed.

Frenchy:Hey everybody Rizzo and Kenickie made up!.

Lara:Alright!.

Frenchy:Oh Look!.The gang's together.

We see Rizzo and Kenickie making out.

Marty:What will we do after graduation?.

Jan:Yeah maybe we'll never see each other.

Lara:That won't happen.

Sonny:How do you know?.

Danny:What do you mean?.

   The school bell rings and we all start dancing.

Everyone:"Sings".We go together,Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong,Remembered forever,As shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom,Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop,That's the way it should be,Wah-oooh, yeah!,We're one of a kind,Like dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo,Our names are signed,Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy,Shooby doo-wop she-bop,Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop,We'll always be like one, wa-wa-wa-one,When we go out at night,And stars are shinin' bright,Up in the skies above,Or at the high school dance,Where you can find romance,Maybe it might be love,Rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong,Shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom,Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop,Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo,Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy,Shoo-be doo-wop she-bop,Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yippity dip de doom,Rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong,Shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom,Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop,Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo,Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy,Shoo-be doo-wop she-bop,Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yippity dip de doom,Wop ba-ba lu-mop and wop bam boom!,We're for each other,Like a wop ba-ba lu-bop and wop bam boom,Just like my brother is,Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yippity dip de doom,Chang chang chanitty chang sha-bop,We'll always be together,Wha oooh, yeah!.We'll always be together(X12)