8

Me and Doody dance as the next song plays.

🎶You ain't nothing but a hound dog,crying all the time(X1)Well you ain't never caught a rabbit,And you ain't no friend of mine,They said you were high class honey that was just a lie,Called you all high class that was just a lie,You ain't never caught a rabbit,And you ain't no friend of mine,She said she was high class honey that was just a lie,Called you all high class that was just a lie,You ain't never caught a rabbit,And you ain't no friend of mine,You ain't nothing but a hound dog crying all the time(X1)Well you ain't never caught a rabbit,And you ain't no friend of mine🎶

Fontaine:"Into Camera".Now the event you've all been waiting for the national dance off.Some guy and gal will getnsome fantabulous prizes.Don't feel bad if I tap you out.It don't matter if you win or lose it's what you do with your dancin' shoes.Does everybody here know Marty?.Ok cats throw your mittens round your kittens.Away we go!.

Johnny:"Sings".Before I was born late one night,my papa said everything's alright,The doctor paid,mama laid down,with a semitone bouncing all around,Cause the bebop stork was about to arrive,Mama gave birth to the hand-jive.I could barely walk when I moved to town,when I was three,I pushed a plow,While chopping wood I move my legs,and I started the dance while I gathered eggs.

  VFontaine taps Doody's shoulder and he gets mad but I put my hand on Doody's shoulder and I bring him to the other side of the gym the camera won't hit and we continue to dance.

Johnny:"Sings".Bowed and clapped,I was only five,And I danced em all,he's born to hand-jive.Oh yeah,yeah,yeah everybody
Born to hand-jive,baby, born to hand-jive, baby yeah!...How low can you go,How low can you go,how low can you go,how low can you go,Higher,higher,higher and higher!.Now can you hand-jive baby oh can you hand-jive baby,Oh yeah,oh yeah,oh yeah, born to hand-jive,oh yeah!.

   After dancing everyone cheers and we see Danny and another girl won.

Fontaine:Here they are the new champs.Come on up here. Can I have your names please?.

???:"Into Mic".Cha Cha di Gregorio and Danny Zuko.

Fontaine:Now let's see our champs in a spotlight dance.

   As Danny and Cha Cha begin to dance the music befins to play and Doody grabs my hand to dance.

Johnny:"Singing".Blue moon,Blue,blue,blue,blue moon,You saw me standing alone,Without a dream in my heart,Without a love of my own.Blue moon-

   The song is taken over by laughter and Me and Doody look over to see 3 guys are mooning the camera.They pull their pants up and they run out of the building...After that we are all sent home and Doody walks with me.

Doody:Um Lara.Would you like.Maybe want to go on a date sometime?.

Lara:Doody I would love too.

   Doody grins and the two of us walk and talk till we reach my house.

Doody:I'll see you at school.

Lara:"Nods".Yeah.

   Doody kisses my cheek and then runs off into his house leaving me blushing yet laughing hysterically as I enter my house.

*****************************************
McGee:"Intercomm".We have pictures
of you so called mooners.Just because it's not your faces doesn't mean we can't identify you.At this very moment those pictures are on the way to Washington
where the FBI has experts in this type of identification.If you turn yourselves in nowyou may escape a federal charge.

-At ThunderRoad-

Leo:You guys think you got a winner?.

Kenickie:That's right.

Leo:Takes more than a coat of paint on Thunder Road.

Kenickie:Oh yeah?.

Leo:You guys aren't thinking of changing your mind are ya?.

Kenickie:No way.

Leo:Good.Cos we're racing for pinks.

Danny:Pinks?.

Leo:Pinks you punk.Pink slips. Ownership papers.

  Danny tries to go and punch Leo but Kenickie holds him back.

Kenickie:Stop.Don't worry.I'll take care of it alright?.

Leo:Hey get the dude man."Laughs".

Jan:What did she give him?.

Marty:A lock of hair.From her chest.

Jan:Poor Kenickie."Looks at the ground".
See a penny,pick it up,all day long."Grabs Penny".you'll have good luck.

Marty:Gimme that."Takes it".

Murdoch:If it were in any better condition it would fly.

Marty:Here Kenickie I brought you this for good luck.

Kenickie:Gee thanks.

Marty drops it on the ground.

Marty:I'm so sorry.

Kenickie:Don't worry I'll get it."Bends down to pick it up".

   At that moment Putzie opens the passenger side door and hits Kenickie's head.

Doody:You putz!.

   We all surround Kenickie as Marty takes her jacket off.

Marty:Put this under his head.

   Sonny helps put the Jacket under Kenickie's head as our rivals laugh.

Sonny:Zuko he's out cold.

Putzie:What are we gonna do?.

Danny:Kenickie.Talk to me buddy.

Kenickie opens his eyes.

Danny:You ok?.

Kenickie:What?.Yeah.I'm ok...I'm fine."Groans".

Murdoch:You can't drive.

Kenickie:No really I'm alright."To Danny".I'm just seeing two of you man.

Danny:Hey you want me to drive for you?.

Kenickie:Huh?.Yeah...Yeah.

Danny:Alright come on let's help him up.

   We all begin to help him up off the ground.

Sonny:Marty give me a hand.

   Danny goes over and gets into Grease Lightning.Both gangs start their car engines.

Leo:Hey.The rules are there ain't no rules.To the second bridge and back.First one back wins.

Murdoch:Haul ass kid.

Leo:You ain't gonna see me for dust Zuko.

   ChaCha signals for the boys to race and they do...We chant for Danny and soon Danny comes back winning the race.We all rush over to him congratulating him.

TBirds:For he's a jolly good fellow,For he's a jolly good fellow,For he's a jolly good fellow,Which nobody can deny.